EPL Matchday 26

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 of the 8 draws for United have all been 0-0 against Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea. The only one I am happy with is against City. The rest could have added another 8 points but Ole would rather play for the point, doing that has meant they are 12 behind City.

Title is pretty much over. United have nearly half their games left against big sides, so that's 5 points only
I'm not too fussed about the title, if we lose from here I'm moving sonewhere without internet.

Want to clinch it soon though, start working on some cups.

I'm not too fussed about the title, if we lose from here I'm moving sonewhere without internet.

Want to clinch it soon though, start working on some cups.

I would say that another 14-16 points will clinch the league this season, if that. In order for United, Leicester, West Ham or Chelsea to get to 80 points, they’d all need to win at least 10-12 of their last 12 matches. The league is over for all of them.

Haha Ole having a massive moan about the penalty decision and costing them two points. If you're relying on penalties you're a sh*t manager. Now he's saying Chelsea are trying to influence the referees. What a joke of a manager.

So, he’s a manager with standard thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back