jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Son-Kane-Bale

Been waiting for the trio to start since the plane tracking / signing announcement. 68 seconds into their first start and Son to Bale for a goal. Look when you score early against Burnley it's going to be a good day they don't really have a gameplan suited to coming at you, but the front 3 backed up by a very good Lucas playing centrally were a joy to watch.

I must say seeing no Barnes or Wood in their starting XI also made for comfortable viewing

#AnotherElmerSpecial

9DVWhGA.gif

Nice edit.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I don’t know why Willian gets so much hate. Apart from City, you can say that every team in the traditional top 6 clubs contain about 3 or 4 Willian’s in their PL squad.
The wage he steals the only thing I can think of. He is the Lamela type level player that is okay for a few assists a season. Not worth what he is being paid though

I don’t know why Willian gets so much hate. Apart from City, you can say that every team in the traditional top 6 clubs contain about 3 or 4 Willian’s in their PL squad.
Wolves have 1 too.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
The wage he steals the only thing I can think of. He is the Lamela type level player that is okay for a few assists a season. Not worth what he is being paid though

Just checked and the numbers are vastly different between websites. £100k (doesn’t seem likely), £192k, £220k and £250k. It’s a lot of money no matter what it is but shouldn’t break the bank.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Us v other top teams.

1-6 v Spurs L
0-0 v Chelsea
0-1 v Arsenal L
0-0 v City
0-0 v Liverpool
0-0 v Arsenal