1-6 v Spurs L
0-0 v Chelsea
0-1 v Arsenal L
0-0 v City
0-0 v Liverpool
0-0 v Arsenal
0-0 v Chelsea

Thats ******* pathetic if you ask me.
I don't know what Chelsea's corresponding records is, but I doubt its much better. Our scoring record wouldn't be much better either .

I don't know what Chelsea's corresponding records is, but I doubt its much better. Our scoring record wouldn't be much better either .
It's not.

1-3 vs City
0-2 vs Leicester
0-0 vs United
0-0 vs United
3-0 West Ham
0-2 vs Liverpool
0-2 vs Everton
0-0 vs Spurs
1-0 vs Spurs
1-1 vs Villa
1-3 vs Arsenal

Our defence has stabilised since Tuchel took over but our lack of goals is concerning, especially given how much we spent on attackers over the summer.

Amazing that we managed to beat West Ham despite being a bogey team for us and, even then, 3-0 wasn't reflective of the game.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Not sure how United didn't get a penalty for that handball. Got as much of an unnatural hand to it than Ndidi did in the other game

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Nice edit.

Yeah the òriginal post is still there..

Problem is, I tried to hedge my bets this time, I honestly had a strong feeling Arsenal would win, but was too chicken too go all the way with declaring them morals.

Was bang on about Leicester's poor home form though, so I guess it's at least a partial win for me :)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Not sure how United didn't get a penalty for that handball. Got as much of an unnatural hand to it than Ndidi did in the other game

Yeah I didn't watch the game, but seen several photos of that incident. Stone wall penalty for my money.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Yeah I didn't watch the game, but seen several photos of that incident. Stone wall penalty for my money.
Yeah I didn't pick up on Greenwood's push of the hand so thought it should have been paid. If that happened then I missed it and get why it wasn't, if there wasn't a push then cant see why it isn't

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Yeah I didn't pick up on Greenwood's push of the hand so thought it should have been paid. If that happened then I missed it and get why it wasn't, if there wasn't a push then cant see why it isn't

Looks pretty touch and go. One of those ones if it gets given you accept it but happy if it doenst get given.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Looks pretty touch and go. One of those ones if it gets given you accept it but happy if it doenst get given.

Yeah I think it's more the case of nothing being clear enough to overturn the original decision. Don't think you could overturn a penalty if it had have originally been awarded based on what the VAR showed

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Under current circumstances, a draw against a vastly improved Chelsea at Stamford Bridge is a decent result for Man Utd, they are still in a prime position to finish top 4, beats me why so many Mancs still complaining ? They were never serious title challengers (in my opinion their squad still has several holes to fill) and I think Ole up until the last few weeks has overachieved as manager in the league.

This #OLEOUT sentiment is becoming really idiotic.
If he can win the FA Cup and guide them back go Champions League, sure Ole deserves to keep his job ?

It really frustrates me how short sighted and arrogant many MUFC fans are (especially on Twitter and Facebook)

I think Ole deserves better tbh (especially from media pundits)

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
I don’t get why it wasn’t a penalty? His arm was in an unnatural position and the ball struck it? Or are they saying it was inconclusive that his hand touched the ball?

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams

if you can trap the ball you play for your country

Roy has a point to an extent and I actually don't think they're disagreeing all that much. Roy just flies off the handle and doesn't listen to good points made about Reguillion claiming he's not good enough for RM, even though they demanded a low buy back. Then not even hearing Hojberg get mentioned or that Jamie Redknapp agrees the keeper and RBs aren't good enough

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Us v other top teams.

1-6 v Spurs L
0-0 v Chelsea
0-1 v Arsenal L
0-0 v City
0-0 v Liverpool