Competitions 2020 Fantasy Footy questions thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasnt changed roles, but the defence is working well as a unit, and hasnt really been pushed so far, so he is playing his role. Both him and Houston havent been prolific scorers this year.
Cheers TIBBS hold or trade?

Cheers TIBBS hold or trade?
Good question. I would put trading him out on the lowest level of priority. EG, I have Howe and Naismith in my team, so trading them out takes priority. After that I would cinder trading up other disappointing positions. So it all depends on your situation, and what can can strengthen your team.

Where is Georgiades currently at? Noticed he was an emg a few weeks ago upon returning from his injury but doesn't seem to have got that far recently. Is he a chance to return/who is he fighting with in the squad for a spot?

Where is Georgiades currently at? Noticed he was an emg a few weeks ago upon returning from his injury but doesn't seem to have got that far recently. Is he a chance to return/who is he fighting with in the squad for a spot?
Problem for all the younger players on the edge is the lack of SANFL competing to get match fitness into them. So according to Ken, he is not far off and just needs some match conditioning.

It's going to be a tough year for the younger and developing players to put their names up for selection.

Problem for all the younger players on the edge is the lack of SANFL competing to get match fitness into them. So according to Ken, he is not far off and just needs some match conditioning.

It's going to be a tough year for the younger and developing players to put their names up for selection.
Yeah extra hard when your team is rolling, less need to make a change and harder to force the hand of the coach (very different from my mob at the moment).

I guess I'll have to hope for Port to lose a game or two to force some more changes although he's been a handy loophole of late.

Glad I didn't get baited into Rockliff after his first couple of games, he gets me every year!

Hey fellas. Got a question about Georgio.

What happens when Lycett comes back in? Which would be next match you would assume, having been a 'test' this week.

Can Ladhams play as a forward, or will be come straight out? Does Georgio have a spot in the side if he performs?

Lycett, Ladhams, Westhoff, Dixon and Georgio, can probably only play 3 or 4.

Thoughts?

Hey fellas. Got a question about Georgio.

What happens when Lycett comes back in? Which would be next match you would assume, having been a 'test' this week.

Can Ladhams play as a forward, or will be come straight out? Does Georgio have a spot in the side if he performs?

Lycett, Ladhams, Westhoff, Dixon and Georgio, can probably only play 3 or 4.

Thoughts?

If there is a merciful God in Heaven, he'll keep his spot ahead of Westhoff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only because you didn't have Cripps and Haynes for their 30's each in the GF, ya campaigner

I carried Old Man Hurn for a whole year in that premiership side all the way from D1 to an eventual D6 before he rode off into the sunset never too set foot in my team again. It was a fairytale victory really :rainbow:

I think it's a pretty quiet year for Port on the fantasy footy front TBH. Bergman and Jones might be good as downgrade targets at some point but I don't think either will play Round 1, and we have too much of an even spread of mids to make any one of them worth picking. Maybe Rozee might get some interest as a value pick.

I think it's a pretty quiet year for Port on the fantasy footy front TBH. Bergman and Jones might be good as downgrade targets at some point but I don't think either will play Round 1, and we have too much of an even spread of mids to make any one of them worth picking. Maybe Rozee might get some interest as a value pick.

Ollie is underpriced and currently my M3. Rozee and Butters both worth a look in the forward line. I have Rozee for value.

That's it unless some rookies pop up (Bergman, Jones, Hayes).

I have Rozee pencilled in as good value. If his foot holds up, I reckon he is in for a bumper year. Butters is such a wildcard! Could be anything this year. Jones & Bergman are potential, but I am waiting to see if they get a round 1 gig

Hi Guys, just a question regarding who will take the majority of kick-ins?

Really liking Butters move into the midfield have him in a keeper league very happy, the kids going to be a freak.

Hi Guys, just a question regarding who will take the majority of kick-ins?

Really liking Butters move into the midfield have him in a keeper league very happy, the kids going to be a freak.

Difficult as any one of McKenzie, Houston, Hartlett or Burton has a good kick and is tasked with the job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back