Andrew Cuomo's aide admits COVID nursing home death cover up.

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be a sh*t truck attitude for them to take. It’s time for media and everyone else to get off the partisan whataboutism gave and be forking accountable for forking up.
democrats have tried to take the right attitude numerous times. Abide by norms at their disadvantage even though they technically didnt have to. Democrats have often hired republicans to cabinet positions. Even now biden has said he wants to unite everyone. Republicans just turn around and spit in their face. Right now republicans are fawning over a guy who nearly initiated a coup less than 2 months ago. He should be waiting for trial in federal prison.

the time for being nice is over. The democrats are running against a party that now wants to impose a dictatorship. They need to scrap at all costs to prevent that from happening. Whether they know it or not democrats arent just fighting for welfare support for the poor and low income earners. They are fighting for democracy itself. Not just in america but everywhere. If us democracy falls over then so it does in the rest of the world.

They wanted to hang pence, kill pelosi, and well we know what the incels would have done to AOC

no sh*t i hate them
I agree with your sentiment. How many of Trump's tens of millions of supporters have the above attitudes? Even of the thousands outside the Capitol, those views would be in the minority.

I agree with your sentiment. How many of Trump's tens of millions of supporters have the above attitudes? Even of the thousands outside the Capitol, those views would be in the minority.
Do you ever read breitbart comment sections that are like 2000-10000 posts long per article. All the trump supporters in their have the same scary views.

democrats have tried to take the right attitude numerous times. Abide by norms at their disadvantage even though they technically didnt have to. Democrats have often hired republicans to cabinet positions. Even now biden has said he wants to unite everyone. Republicans just turn around and spit in their face. Right now republicans are fawning over a guy who nearly initiated a coup less than 2 months ago. He should be waiting for trial in federal prison.

the time for being nice is over. The democrats are running against a party that now wants to impose a dictatorship. They need to scrap at all costs to prevent that from happening. Whether they know it or not democrats arent just fighting for welfare support for the poor and low income earners. They are fighting for democracy itself. Not just in america but everywhere. If us democracy falls over then so it does in the rest of the world.

Spare me your faux outrage.

Which one of Biden's 50 ECs promote unity?

Spare me your faux outrage.

Which one of Biden's 50 ECs promote unity?
its understated. Not faux.

and what does EC mean?

and at this stage unity is not wanting to charge trump with treason and lock him away forever. that is massive unity. Its wrong. Biden asleep at the wheel and failing to realise what republicans have become. Another CCP.

its understated. Not faux.

and what does EC mean?

and at this stage unity is not wanting to charge trump with treason and lock him away forever. that is massive unity. Its wrong. Biden asleep at the wheel and failing to realise what republicans have become. Another CCP.

Lol.

Meant EO as in Executive Order but you're in too deep to care anyway.

Lol.

Meant EO as in Executive Order but you're in too deep to care anyway.
Yes too deep into being anti dictatorship. Do you understand thats what trump is after? He doesnt believe he won the election. He is trying to make you believe the election system is so corrupted that you will just install him as a dictator. why doesnt that make you want to reject him completely? Do you really want to give up freedom?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back