Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't get dusty. Lynch. Vlastuin. Etc. Otherwise.
Didn't tank we were just bad.
So which is it?

Either you picked the wrong players with early picks and were s**t, leading to getting a couple of decent players years later with later picks

OR

You deliberately tanked to get a couple of decent players years later with later picks than what you originally had

So which is it?

Either you picked the wrong players with early picks and were sh*t, leading to getting a couple of decent players years later with later picks

OR

You deliberately tanked to get a couple of decent players years later with later picks than what you originally had

Franklin was a good player but flawed. Pretty simple. No big lose as swans show.

Tambling solidify the links with the indigenous community which is invaluable :)

Richmond large jewish supporters community may find this a bit offensive?
Putting the mohel’s out of business, you Richmond supporters.
Are u stoned or on the pipe?
I don’t do drugs, my unwashed, Ill-bred friend.

I have given counsel to many people that have suffered and or are suffering from drug-related issues, and it’s rather classless of you to suggest that even joking about it on a football forum would be acceptable.

Typical tigers supporters, no education, no morals.

Franklin was a good player but flawed. Pretty simple. No big lose as swans show.

Tambling solidify the links with the indigenous community which is invaluable :)
Yep, Tyrone Vickery was a much better option than Buddy as a tall forward.

Buddy could have done the same as Tambling in linking with the indigenous community, still would have got Roughead as well.

Putting the mohel’s out of business, you Richmond supporters.

I don’t do drugs, my unwashed, Ill-bred friend.

I have given counsel to many people that have suffered and or are suffering from drug-related issues, and it’s rather classless of you to suggest that even joking about it on a football forum would be acceptable.

Typical tigers supporters, no education, no morals.
Pipe down charchi! I’m baked as *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my life I have seen 10 Carlton Flags live. During that time the Tigers have won 7.

You've had a nice little run after nearly 40 years of crap but I have no doubt Carlton will win another flag before the Tigers.

Sit back and enjoy :cool:
How old were you in 1945? You must be in your 80s to have appreciated that one, in which case you won't be seeing any more Carlton flags - take that to the bank. Btw, given we've established your age I reckon you've short changed the Tigers a couple, therefore Pops, sit back and enjoy watching the Tigers even the score this year:)

Sam Walsh...............the poor mans Bryce Gibbs.

I wonder if they'll pee him off as soon as they can find a buyer also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back