Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my life I have seen 8 Carlton Flags live. During that time the Tigers have won 7.

You've had a nice little run after nearly 40 years of crap but I have no doubt Carlton will win another flag before the Tigers.

Sit back and enjoy :cool:
Bullshit. Your 9th and 10 flags back where in 1945 and 1947 and if you were old enough to see those flags then sadly you'll be dead before the next. Actually ten year old Carlton supporters will be dead before the next.

Since the end of the 1923 season and therefore as far back as any living person can recall…..

...we are actually ahead of you in terms of win/loss. After winning your first 24 against us when it was essentially Carlton v Vic Thorpe, you showed that you are good for little else than beating up on fledgling clubs by cruising up to a 34-5 lead in the h2h’s. Sadly for you, unlike University who you successfully killed off by playing with Grand Final intensity whilst they were uncompetitive, we grew stronger, and this year we finally draw on terms with your rotten mob in the all important "since after the 1923 season h2h w/l contest.” Your wafer thin lead in that compelling affair is now 91-90.

As of Rd 1 2020 we have also secured the lead in the prestigious “longest winning streak since Richmond first broke through against the filth in May 1918 at your dump” when we recorded our 10th consecutive victory against you.

Meanwhile in the marquee "Premierships won since Richmond found their feet in the VFL and were first capable of making finals in a full competition” category, we lead you 13-11, quite a sizeable gap I am sure you would agree.

In all time finals h2h’s we lead you 16-6. Ouch. After the hapless Cats, you would be our second favourite team to feast on in finals.

Our record in bloodbath Grand Finals against you is 100% after you tried it on with us in 1973 and came out of it least best shall we say. 😁.

And by the way you stole the GF off us in 1972 under the so called big Nick, which made sense because he loved nicking stuff. 😂😂😂

So exactly how are you ahead of us campaigners? 😁😁😍

When you need to set your own criteria to justify your opinion 🤔

Since the end of the 1923 season and therefore as far back as any living person can recall…..

...we are actually about to move ahead of you in terms of win/loss. After winning your first 24 against us when it was essentially Carlton v Vic Thorpe, you showed that you are good for little else than beating up on fledgling clubs by cruising up to a 34-5 lead in the h2h’s. Sadly for you, unlike University who you successfully killed off by playing with Grand Final intensity whilst they were uncompetitive, we grew stronger, and this year we finally draw on terms with your rotten mob in the all important "since after the 1923 season h2h w/l contest.” Your wafer thin lead in that compelling affair is now 91-90.

As of Rd 1 2020 we have also secured the lead in the prestigious “longest winning streak since Richmond first broke through against the filth in May 1918 at your dump” when we recorded our 10th consecutive victory against you.

Meanwhile in the marquee "Premierships won since Richmond found their feet in the VFL and were first capable of making finals in a full competition” category, we lead you 13-11, quite a sizeable gap I am sure you would agree.

In all time finals h2h’s we lead you 16-6. Ouch. After the hapless Cats, you would be our second favourite team to feast on in finals.

Our record in bloodbath Grand Finals against you is 100% after you tried it on with us in 1973 and came out of it least best shall we say. 😁.

And by the way you stole the GF off us in 1972 under the so called big Nick, which made sense because he loved nicking stuff. 😂😂😂

So exactly how are you ahead of us campaigners? 😁😁😍
Since we started shitlips, don't pick a year outta your arse and then use it as the line in the sand. Get ******* used to the fact we still own you and it will probably be for your entire lifetime!

Bullshit. Your 9th and 10 flags back where in 1945 and 1947 and if you were old enough to see those flags then sadly you'll be dead before the next. Actually ten year old Carlton supporters will be dead before the next.

It says 8.

68, 70, 72, 79, 81, 82, 87, 95. Looks like 8 to me but I can add up properly 👍

Changed it from ten... bulshit artist. 8 flags since 1968 and richmond 8 flags since 1967.
In my life I have seen 8 Carlton Flags live. During that time the Tigers have won 7.

You've had a nice little run after nearly 40 years of crap but I have no doubt Carlton will win another flag before th
Changed it from ten... bullshit artist. 8 flags since 1968 and richmond 8 flags since 1967. And I've seen all 8 also.

Changed it from ten... bulshit artist. 8 flags since 1968 and richmond 8 flags since 1967.

Changed it from ten... bulshit artist. 8 flags since 1968 and richmond 8 flags since 1967. And I've see all 8 also.

Are you ok mate? Do you need a lie down? The frenetic pace getting to you? Its okay we are here for you mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre federation flags = best flags.

Had to play against 3 teams and a pig

Dodging the Emu's, Kangaroos and ball muskets were a bitch though ...

I'd say Stack but Walsh may get traded or delisted. If that happens i'd say too close to call.

You fit in well at the Gumbies ... you loose unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back