FF: Breust, Lewis, Burgoyne
FB: Corr, McKay, McDonald

R: Ceglar, Worpel, Shiels
R: Goldstein, Davies-Uniake, Simpkin

I: Morrison, Cousins, Greaves, Kosi, DGB, Morris/Maginness
I: Xerri, Hayden, Mahony, Tyson, Powell, Bosenavulagi

Official?

What is it? Pay wall

AFL clubs have had to apologise to their fans for a Ticketmaster bungle that has seen frustrated members unable to purchase tickets for this weekend’s AAMI Community Series games.
Fans desperate to see their teams live for the first time in a year had rushed to purchase tickets this morning, with members given a priority window to get in ahead of general admission fans.

But supporters were unable to access those tickets with long waits and delays, which saw the priority window pushed back to 3pm this afternoon.

What is it? Pay wall

Basically the batch of tickets that went on sale today, members didn't get their barcode sent to them until after the on-sale time so people missed out on tickets.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they give Simpkin the week off, or limited game time at least. He’s primed

I dunno mate, and I dunno why they'd do it either.

I'd want to see a better showing than that horrid crap last week.

I dunno mate, and I dunno why they'd do it either.

I'd want to see a better showing than that horrid crap last week.

If Cunners comes in at least Simpkin won’t have to be the grunt.

Actually, I’ve changed my mind. Be nice to get a look at Cunners/Jy/LDU feeding off Goldy. Just don’t want to burn anyone out before the season proper

If Cunners comes in at least Simpkin won’t have to be the grunt.

Actually, I’ve changed my mind. Be nice to get a look at Cunners/Jy/LDU feeding off Goldy. Just don’t want to burn anyone out before the season proper

Tactically, they looked like a bit of a rabble to me last week, and I'd expect at least one competitive hitout with my round 1 starting ~25 before the season got underway.

There wasn't a lot of "gel" vs StKilda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ill be content if the players keep taking the game on and dont go into their shells.
Also if a young kid gets cleaned up, the senior boys fly the flag - this shows there is some care and a kind of protection ( i experienced this when i was a young boy playing seniors, it made me feel part of the team )

What is it? Pay wall
AFL pre-season 2021: Members fume after missing out on priority passes due to ticketing bungle
AFL clubs have apologised to members after a Ticketmaster malfunction meant many were locked out from purchasing priority passes for pre-season games.

Jon Ralph

Collingwood fans were among those affected by the ticketing issues. Picture: AAP Image/Julian Smith
Collingwood fans were among those affected by the ticketing issues. Picture: AAP Image/Julian Smith

AFL clubs have had to apologise to their fans for a Ticketmaster bungle that has seen frustrated members unable to purchase tickets for this weekend’s AAMI Community Series games.
Fans desperate to see their teams live for the first time in a year had rushed to purchase tickets this morning, with members given a priority window to get in ahead of general admission fans.
But supporters were unable to access those tickets with long waits and delays, which saw the priority window pushed back to 3pm this afternoon.

The Western Bulldogs told their fans: “Due to a Ticketmaster issue, our scheduled member email for this morning’s AAMI on sale was delayed. We will be emailing all members their barcodes as soon as the issue is resolved. We’re as frustrated by this as you are and apologise for any inconvenience caused.”
St Kilda told its fans: “Apologies to members who are having trouble booking tickets, it appears the influx of people on Ticketmaster’s site is causing issues. Members have a priority window until 3pm, so please keep trying while we look into this further.”
The league has told fans that Victorian venues will have 50 per cent capacity from Round 1 onwards but fans are already fearing they will
be shut-out if games due to that limited capacity.

AFL pre-season 2021: Members fume after missing out on priority passes due to ticketing bungle
AFL clubs have apologised to members after a Ticketmaster malfunction meant many were locked out from purchasing priority passes for pre-season games.

Jon Ralph

The Western Bulldogs told their fans: “Due to a Ticketmaster issue, our scheduled member email for this morning’s AAMI on sale was delayed. We will be emailing all members their barcodes as soon as the issue is resolved. We’re as frustrated by this as you are and apologise for any inconvenience caused.”
St Kilda told its fans: “Apologies to members who are having trouble booking tickets, it appears the influx of people on Ticketmaster’s site is causing issues. Members have a priority window until 3pm, so please keep trying while we look into this further.”
The league has told fans that Victorian venues will have 50 per cent capacity from Round 1 onwards but fans are already fearing they will
be shut-out if games due to that limited capacity.

I just got an email from the club about a minute ago about redeeming my free ticket to the game as a member.

b611f6f66cf9bc6061251232c2b9015b.jpg

FFS. A sign of things to come with 2021 now off to a ripping start!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back