B:
Callum Ah Chee, Harris Andrews, Grant Birchall

HB: Daniel Rich, Jack Payne, Brandon Starcevich

C: Hugh McCluggage, Lachie Neale, Mitch Robinson

HF: Cam Rayner, Joe Daniher, Dayne Zorko

F: Charlie Cameron, Eric Hipwood, Daniel McStay

FOLL: Oscar McInerney, Jarryd Lyons, Jarrod Berry

I/C: Lincoln McCarthy, Zac Bailey, Ely Smith, Ryan Lester

One of the few questions for the Brisbane team will be who replaces tall Darcy Gardiner in the defensive 50. A knee injury suffered in the lead-up to last year’s preliminary final continues to linger, meaning it will be a battle between Marcus Adams and Jack Payne to partner Harris Andrews. Midfielder Ely Smith has dominated in the pre-season and is on track for Round 1 selection. Nakia Cockatoo missed the club’s game against Gold Coast on Saturday and seems unlikely to feature in the senior team at the start of the year. Joe Daniher is coming off a four-goal haul and should partner Eric Hipwood well.

I don't think I've seen it mentioned anywhere, but Sam Skinner has been cut by North. Hopefully he lands on a VFL squad and gets a shot at it

Jarryd Lyons on RSN this morning

Link to interview if you can't see the tweet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half way through the replay from the weekend.

Could Tony Cochrane have come across as more unhinged if he tried? Abusing the umpires in a fricken scratch match....

Half way through the replay from the weekend.

Could Tony Cochrane have come across as more unhinged if he tried? Abusing the umpires in a fricken scratch match....
It was the weirdest thing I heard this year,including last year and maybe the year before

Both Bailey & Starcevich have now resigned until 2024 😍 😍 😍

As well, United Petroleum are the official fuel partner and match ball sponsor for the club this season.

Last edited:
The Rat is locked! Was our most important resigning after Clugga imo. Absolutely stoked and think this bloke has the tools to be a star. Can’t wait to watch him continue to develop in Lions colours. Starc a ripper resigning also.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As well, United Petroleum are the official fuel partner and match ball sponsor for the club this season.

Pro tip: add a little turmeric to your United Petroleum and you get a few extra miles per gallon.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back