All-Star Mile 2021 - Vote 1 The Harrovian - no Dominion Servers allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

I must admit it surprised me somewhat for the vast majority of people to simply assume AQ runs past Probabeel next start. I didn't get that feeling watching the race and unless it was a very poor rating race I'd struggle to come that conclusion even now. It's not as if Probabeel is a inferior horse either those Cox Plate SPs hold in my memory.

You will disagree but I think the camel just about only one that could beat them on merit if he takes a step first up as a true 4yo. The rest hoping for others to go poorly or bias.

I would be surprised if the Camel could beat them unless the rain came but could truckload the trifecta still and feel very confident.

Behemoth next in the betting is only going to get beat further over a mile

Probabeel just wins. Genuine miler who has everything covered comfortably that isnt called Arcadia Queen and no reason to suggest she will reverse the Futurity result just because it's 200m further. AQ will fill the quinella spot but at the Valley where Prob has the tactical speed to settle in front of her i can't see her running down the NZer

Seems a likely outcome especially at the Valley (Flemington different story) but you could have said the same re: AQ and the Camel underwood into Caulfield Stakes in the Spring. The Queen is the better horse and is very versatile so would not be shocked if she turned the tables and given her insane SP profile and the fact she is hammered in betting every start no surprise she currently holds the line against Prob (who everyone should be on antepost anyway after the first up win).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the potential for rain and how much of a difference that would make for the first 3 horses in the market, would surely be hard for anyone to bet on this right now.

Still on the camel, and should firm even more i'd have thought but i'll just get left with the short price on the day...

We should get a decent pace. We can hope for a fair track but it is the Valley so thats about a 25 percent chance. I think Probabeel is the best WFA horse going around at the moment but i wont bet on it until i see how the track races. What a pussy Sir Dragonet is, these overseas horses may be decent but my god they are soft.

We should get a decent pace. We can hope for a fair track but it is the Valley so thats about a 25 percent chance. I think Probabeel is the best WFA horse going around at the moment but i wont bet on it until i see how the track races. What a pussy Sir Dragonet is, these overseas horses may be decent but my god they are soft.

Like most of them looks completely useless without soft tracks and suicide tempo until at least a few years conditioning for them to get use to our normal sit/sprints.

The salt from not taking the $13 the best horse in the Cox Plate 30 minutes before the jump remains delicious ;). Can't blame the horse for having unfathomably idiotic trainers that have proven multiple times they are a laughing stock on the world stage.

l
The salt from not taking the $13 the best horse in the Cox Plate 30 minutes before the jump remains delicious ;). Can't blame the horse for having unfathomably idiotic trainers that have proven multiple times they are a laughing stock on the world stage.
lol no salt at all i just think its pissweak that he cannot run unless the track is rain affected. It wuoldnt surprise me if magically the track becomes a soft 5 with no rain Makybe Diva style

l

lol no salt at all i just think its pissweak that he cannot run unless the track is rain affected. It wuoldnt surprise me if magically the track becomes a soft 5 with no rain Makybe Diva style

#wellthisisawkward #pissweakkiwis

Let's face it - both are 10,000,000/1 to scratch from this be it Firm 1 or Heavy 10

Kah won't be riding Quickie that far back. They'll take some impetus from the garbage gate. Won't win from out there, but will be surprised to see him posted last.

Hasn't settled forward of midfield in a race for 3 years; so they can go a bit further forward and be cast the entire trip or go back to last, take their medicine and try and have the last crack at them. I'd be doing the latter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back