Player Sponsorship 2021 AFL Sponsorship - JOSH DAICOS (Bank details in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bank details are the same as last year

Hi Everyone
I've just received the newly released details of this season's Player Sponsorship.
There are quite a few changes this year, as you can imagine, with one of the more interesting being that ANY player can be selected.
It is a standard cost of $2495.

So the most pressing decision is to select a player.
I've posted the pdf below, which hopefully you can all open

I'll start a poll as soon as there are a few suggestions but please note a decision needs to be made quickly - certainly by the end of the week.

You can only vote if you intend to participate in the Sponsorship.
Please copy and paste the list before adding your name, and also indicate if there is anything you do not wish to receive.
This makes my job so much easier.

Thanks everyone
MG

Player List:
Taylor Adams, Trent Bianco, Callum Brown, Tyler Brown, Darcy Cameron, Isaac Chugg, Mason Cox, Jack Crisp, Josh Daicos, Jordan De Goey

Jamie Elliott, Jack Ginnivan, Levi Greenwood, Olivier Henry, Will Hoskin-Elliott, Brodie Grundy, Jeremy Howe, Mark Keane, Will Kelly

Max Lynch, Finlay Macre, Jack Madgen, Brayden Maynard, Chris Mayne, Beau McCreery, Reef McInnes, Liam McMahon, Brody Mihocek

Darcy Moore, Nathan Murphy, John Noble, Scott Pendlbury, Caleb Poulter, Isaac Quaynor, Jay Rantrell, Jordan Roughhead, Trey Rusoce,

Steele Sidebottom, Brayden Sier, Josh Thomas, Anton Tohill, Tom Wilson

Benefits:
Personalised photo from our player
Collingwood and Nike merchandise pack
Enjoy the President Club with three guests at one match - choose from rounds 1, 4, 10, 11, 16, 18, 20 and 22
Exclusive invite to Player Coffee Meet and Greet
2021 team guernsey
2 GA Admission Memberships
option to purchase 2 x Finals tickets for weeks 1 - 3 if the Pies make it

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you explain how this works i.e how the benefits are shared and how much the buy-in is?
The buy-in is minimum $50 or multiples there of
All names go into a random draw for each prize unless you have stated that you are not interested.
The money is paid into a dedicated bank account

The buy-in is minimum $50 or multiples there of
All names go into a random draw for each prize unless you have stated that you are not interested.
The money is paid into a dedicated bank account
Cool. I'm in for $50. My vote goes to the skipper. If he is gone, I'd go with JDG as a 2nd option and Grundy 3rd.
Also, I'm not interested in the coffee meet and greet.

I am in again,
Grey Nurse for the mens and a grey nurse for the girls.
ps
Do I still owe money from last season?
Let me know.
No girls, yes if you want last years badge, and is that $100?
please add your name to the list

Hi Everyone
I've just received the newly released details of this season's Player Sponsorship.
There are quite a few changes this year, as you can imagine, with one of the more interesting being that ANY player can be selected.
It is a standard cost of $2495.

So the most pressing decision is to select a player.
I've posted the pdf below, which hopefully you can all open

I'll start a poll as soon as there are a few suggestions but please note a decision needs to be made quickly - certainly by the end of the week.

You can only vote if you intend to participate in the Sponsorship.
Please copy and paste the list before adding your name, and also indicate if there is anything you do not wish to receive.
This makes my job so much easier.

Thanks everyone
MG

Player List:
Taylor Adams, Trent Bianco, Callum Brown, Tyler Brown, Darcy Cameron, Isaac Chugg, Mason Cox, Jack Crisp, Josh Daicos, Jordan De Goey

Jamie Elliott, Jack Ginnivan, Levi Greenwood, Olivier Henry, Will Hoskin-Elliott, Brodie Grundy, Jeremy Howe, Mark Keane, Will Kelly

Max Lynch, Finlay Macre, Jack Madgen, Brayden Maynard, Chris Mayne, Beau McCreery, Reef McInnes, Liam McMahon, Brody Mihocek

Darcy Moore, Nathan Murphy, John Noble, Scott Pendlbury, Caleb Poulter, Isaac Quaynor, Jay Rantrell, Jordan Roughhead, Trey Rusoce,

Steele Sidebottom, Brayden Sier, Josh Thomas, Anton Tohill, Tom Wilson

Benefits:
Personalised photo from our player
Collingwood and Nike merchandise pack
Enjoy the President Club with three guests at one match - choose from rounds 1, 4, 10, 11, 16, 18, 20 and 22
Exclusive invite to Player Coffee Meet and Greet
2021 team guernsey
2 GA Admission Memberships
option to purchase 2 x Finals tickets for weeks 1 - 3 if the Pies make it

Thanks for organising this again MG. I'm in for $100 and I vote for Josh Daicos as the sponsored player.

Cheers

Moeydw $50 Pendlbury No coffee
Antz $100 Daicos

Based on past sponsorship which player is going to be mozzed this year? Mix it up and select someone people would prefer to see on another list?

:think::)

Thanks for organising this again MG. I'm in for $100 and I vote for Josh Daicos as the sponsored player.

Cheers

Antz $100 Daicos
Neilk $100 for starters, Henry

One more Sponsorship for the road hey MG....

I'm in again, thanks again for setting it up.

Antz $100 Daicos
Laurie Holden $100 - Not too fussed. Love to have a Daicos badge but ;) Henry would be fine with me too.
Magpie Ink - 30 Prawns minus 1 Pineapple :) , Not fussed who we sponsor, no coffee.

Antz $100 Daicos
Laurie Holden $100 - Not too fussed. Love to have a Daicos badge but ;) Henry would be fine with me too.
Magpie Ink - 30 Prawns minus 1 Pineapple :) , Not fussed who we sponsor, no coffee.

Pie eyed $100.00 Daicos, no coffee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In for 50, a Daicos badge would be cool but not fussed on player. Will vote in poll

Antz $100 Daicos
Ppoiter- $50, no prizes that require being in melbourne

Antz $100 Daicos
Maggie5 - $50 - no GA, No finals tickets, thank you.

Antz $100 Daicos
Gone Critical $100 no GA, finals. Daics

Antz $100 Daicos
Gone Critical $100 no prizes. Daics
Tradedraft $100

Antz $100 Daicos
Tradedraft $100
Good Horse $100 no prizes, Daicos

Antz $100 Daicos
Tradedraft $100
Obese Arachnid 10 plums or 50% of a Ghosty or two pineapples or ......yeah fiddy bucks thanks MG, jumper only.

Antz $100 Daicos
Neilk $100 for starters, Henry - No GA, no finals tickets
Tradedraft $100
Obese Arachnid 10 plums or 50% of a Ghosty or two pineapples or ......yeah fiddy bucks thanks MG, jumper only.

Antz $100 Daicos
Neilk $100 for starters, Henry - No GA, no finals tickets
Tradedraft $100
lyfsux- $50 Daicos, no prizes that require being in Melbourne

Can we not jinx Daicos please?

How about you guys sponsor WHE instead. :)

We could try Sier and see if a second sponsorship reverses the polarity on the jinx and he comes out and wins a Brownlow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back