Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying his greatest contribution to the Carlton Footballing Club is his penchant for harmless locker room horseplay.

You have been in the locker rooms with him? To see said horseplay?

Learn to read. I said I said I have seen LIVE GF since 1968. Can’t be that hard to understand?
Then again 🤔
We knew Carlton supporters are brain dead, now we know they can't remember and they can't count. What is also very evident is that the Richmond Football Club is under their skin big time. An alternative pass time for them to deflect from the collection of rabble assembled in the name of a playing list. Corporate criminals assuming the presidency of the club. Cheats and liars that have taken the club to the point of irrelevance. Quarter of a century of rebuilding. Too bad these days you can't go and get players from interstate for the price of a clearance fee. Any of the deluded f***wits that think this list is going to take them to the promised land are doing a Jon Dorotich.

Keep it up you irrelevant flogs, you're making our day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...you know, I like the way Mark Loguidice is clean shaven and always looks buisness.
But he could carry the beard alright.
View attachment 1067887
Careful. The last person who compared him to Dom Deluise got a new pair of concrete boots and sleeps with the fishes.

more criteria to suit. Desperate much 😳

😂😂 We’ve beaten you to a pulp 10 times running, won 3 of the last 4 flags while your sorry lot have been racking up more spoons than the dish in “Hey, Diddle, Diddle…..” and you are trying to apply that now hackneyed internet-speak go to phrase for anyone getting smashed in an argument….to me?

As you would say, just lol. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Jack Martin getting $900k pa sounds damn fine to me

how do you build a deep balanced list while doing that :)

dare I say Norf and Pittard & Polec , now there was value that drove the club forward …… towards a cliff

the Carlton list is getting deeper but some guys will go if they dont get fair compensation
but if the Blues make meaningful improvement this year it gives the club more bargaining power
and they can smooth out bumps like Martin $900k
its a serious tight rope they are walking and they could easy step on a snake and end up back in the bottom 4
That's because he's not getting 900k that's how ,it was front loaded like smart clubs do , surely your not that silly..

Is this still going??????

Tough thread this one considering my boys have been stinking it up for 20 years or so.

When we look at the overall history between the 2 clubs Carlton are still in front in the head to head and in flags. Boy you campaigners must have been sh*t for several periods to not be in front of one of the worst teams in last 20 years.
This was posted on page 1 and you are still deflecting you ******* flogs!!!!! We own you pure and simple. Good night and come back in another era when you are level pegging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back