Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We knew Carlton supporters are brain dead, now we know they can't remember and they can't count. What is also very evident is that the Richmond Football Club is under their skin big time. An alternative pass time for them to deflect from the collection of rabble assembled in the name of a playing list. Corporate criminals assuming the presidency of the club. Cheats and liars that have taken the club to the point of irrelevance. Quarter of a century of rebuilding. Too bad these days you can't go and get players from interstate for the price of a clearance fee. Any of the deluded f***wits that think this list is going to take them to the promised land are doing a Jon Dorotich.

Keep it up you irrelevant flogs, you're making our day.

Nice alt.

Look tones, they are riding the crest of the wave atm ... and good on them ... it was 40+ years since there last cup prior to this little run ... They will be on a downward slide for the next 40 again very soon. Let the dish lickers enjoy there 5 minutes of relevance in the AFL ;)
really? 37=40+ apparently?
no wonder you flogs got done for salary cap cheating
you cannot count

could you repeat that please? i don't speak minnow

Ok .. so old mate makes a homophobic remark and you come back with this .... cool. I will repeat ... " much bigger impact than Jack Martin who's so outside he get's most of his touches in the showers post game "

That is actually what you were responding too ... when you quoted that chain. Well done you ... classy A+ straight to the top of the class for being "on point" ....

Ok .. so old mate makes a homophobic remark and you come back with this .... cool. I will repeat ... " much bigger impact than Jack Martin who's so outside he get's most of his touches in the showers post game "

That is actually what you were responding too ... when you quoted that chain. Well done you ... classy A+ straight to the top of the class for being "on point" ....

Could be getting his own ball..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry...you said something something ... i lost interest
translation from minnow is quite tedious
you'd be better talking with norf supporters

sorry...you said something something ... i lost interest
translation from minnow is quite tedious
you'd be better talking with norf supporters

Judging by your grammar, spelling and sentence structure, I'm sure you would be a better fit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back