FTA-TV The Amazing Race Australia

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
They have completely f’ed this show up the arse. Enough of the non elimination legs. Actually make it a race as well ffs. It's sh*t to watch when the teams always have to wait around and catch up to each other.
I think they did that after the first season of the US version where in the final 3 one of the couples were days behind on the final leg. They need the drama of the close finishes

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ashleigh and Amanda are the only team left that hasn't finished a leg in the bottom 2.

They would be worthy winners.

Bodybuilders are crap and need to be booted off asap.
So does Chris and Aleisha, as I cant stand the latter.
Footy girls i dont like as they joined the show part way.

I feel this show badly needs a double elimination leg, after the next dumb sabatage and salvage episode is done.

Last edited:
Ashleigh and Amanda are the only team left that hasn't finished a leg in the bottom 2.

They would be worthy winners.

Bodybuilders are crap and need to be booted off asap.
So does Chris and Aleisha, as I cant stand the latter.
Footy girls i dont like as they joined the show part way.

I feel this show badly needs a double elimination leg, after the next dumb sabatage and salvage episode is done.
I think the top 3 teams have pretty easily been the girls, the cowboys and the Sihks, Syke-Blue (awful name) and her brother have been super consistent as well but always in the middle never top or bottom. She is amazing though how she has shown up plenty in most challenges.

I would have preferred them to focus more on what Chris and the princess actually do that has none of the other teams liking them.. seems they have some villain characters there.. they just haven't used them and have made Dolar be the big bad for the season where he really just is a harmless idiot.

The bodybuilders are crap, finishing last twice in a row and not going home is just ridiculous

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Finally an elimination, not surprising it was the bodybuilders who were useless, even without having to carry their own backpacks they still finished last.

Had to laugh with Aleisha saying that her and Chris had done so well to carry the bodybuilders backpacks, Chris carried both of them, she did jack s**t.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Caught up with this weeks eps today.

Can't believe we had he same meatheads finish last in 3 legs before we got rid of them. What a travesty that is.

Might be time to change workout routines. They kept blaming their navigating, and still sucked on the day they got driven everywhere.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
She can do soo much better than Delore. Hes an absolute campaigner. What a dickhead

I’m still trying to workout what he was actually good at - I’m amazed they hadn’t lost earlier.

He didn’t like heights, didn’t like the water, couldn’t count, didn’t like her licking the white chocolate. WTF!

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
I’m still trying to workout what he was actually good at - I’m amazed they hadn’t lost earlier.

He didn’t like heights, didn’t like the water, couldn’t count, didn’t like her licking the white chocolate. WTF!

Yep, 100% agree. He just blamed and belittled her at every opportunity. Claimed he was good at xyz but he sucked at it all and didn't even bother trying.

I really hope someone speaks to her and lets her know the way he's been treating her has been pathetic. Someone needs to speak to him too and let him know he's treating her horribly.

I felt soo sorry that she had to put up with him. Especially, since she always tried to talk positively about him and bring up his strengths yet he didn't say anything nice about her.

At one stage in the card tower challenge tonight, he knocked over the card and blamed her because she looked in a different direction. Like WTF!

A deluded moron who can't walk and count at the same time works in......
Screenshot_20210308-144540_Instagram.jpg

BANKING!! 😳😳😳

Hey Channel 10... When there's a close finish coming up between 2 teams, how about you don't spoil it in the final commercial break with your ad for the next episode. Silly amateurs put a pic of the Cowboys & Princesses being mad at each other next time around.

Then again, they probably believe that viewers just think that every leg will be non-elimination from now on.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
GAGF. What a load of pathetic ******* bullshit. Between all these non-elimination legs and the moron that is Beau Ryan they have completely ruined this show.

Back