Preview Pre season match v Hawks March 6th @arden street 4:10pm

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
How will people enter the ground if their phone dies?

That is an absolutely legit question.

For people who don't own phones, don't own smartphones, can't work smartphones, don't have appropriate data / Wifi allowances or means to get either etc etc..

.. the AFL say GAGF?

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

For people who don't own phones, don't own smartphones, can't work smartphones, don't have appropriate data / Wifi allowances or means to get either etc etc..

.. the AFL say GAGF?

They'll let us know before round one. Just don't ask round one of which season.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Serious question, I can’t remember the last time I had any juice left after half time.

Which ultimately I suspect will mean a quick dash to the member tent for a paper ticket x 500-1000 supporters per week.

The whole thing is a farce.

I will grab a can, adjust the recliner & hit the remote.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
They'll let us know before round one. Just don't ask which round one of which season.

For all the luddites who feel alienated by this, rest easy.

You just need to register your details into a data collection form then wait on the link that will be sent to you on gameday 5 minutes into the game on how to register your details into a data collection form to not receive a link to access the game.

Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne

.. the AFL say GAGF?

Yes, occasionally I’m serious.

I can blag my way in, but I feel for my mum and others who become frustrated and agitated with technology.

If I was running the joint, we’d be ushering our members through no more than 2 gates with countless support staff waiting with paper tickets.

Don’t assume it’s going to work and run smoothly because frankly, if it does, it will be a miracle.

I will grab a can, adjust the recliner & hit the remote.

Definitely the option.

Although if last week was anything to go by, can I suggest something a bit stronger.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why even bother with these serially crap organisations?

Surely an organisation like the AFL shouldn't have to outsource match ticketing?

WTF does it require, some software, a half decent server & computers?

I wouldn't be surprised if their hands were tied due to some three century long contracts they signed or some s**t.

Apr 24, 2011
Greek Islands
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m truly dreading the effort, complication, debacle, shambles and frustration getting into the grounds this year will inevitably become. Ticketmaster is the absolute pits. They will * it up like they always do and offer the usual bullshit excuses.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Shut up and buy a membership.

I did mate. Front row seats for every match this season,

1614591207307.png

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
I live in Docklands so can I go down to Arden Street at 12.00 noon on Wednesday and buy a ticket? I am a member.

All these internet based things are no use to me.

I'm also a Brissie member and they are already apologizing to an old bugger like me for the season ticketing about to start.

If I don't get a ticket I will turn up anyway and see what happens.

Footy is about to start!!!!!!!

I got an email too - says use the barcode but no barcode. Just a series of numbers which I assume will work somehow.
No, first you have to translate that into morsecode. Then write a song using the rythm the shorts and longs create, make a video of you singing it in you best north gear and tweet it to the north twitter page. If you score higher than a 7, they'll email you a ticket.

No, first you have to translate that into morsecode. Then write a song using the rythm the shorts and longs create, make a video of you singing it in you best north gear and tweet it to the north twitter page. If you score higher than a 7, they'll email you a ticket.
Thanks - on to it now.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone

That all.

For the first time in my life, I don't feel living 3000km from Melbourne as being the biggest hinderance to my attending North games.

North’s practice match against St Kilda last Wednesday was outside that window, but Cunnington hadn’t adequately recovered to face the Saints.

Coach David Noble said at the time his star onballer was on track to return for the Hawks game.

However, the Herald Sun understands Cunnington is yet to rejoin the main group, ruling him out of contention again.

Footballers must complete three training runs with the main group, including one contact session, before playing post-concussion.

[PLAYERCARD]Ben Cunnington[/PLAYERCARD] must complete three training runs before he can be considered for a return. Picture: Michael Klein

Ben Cunnington must complete three training runs before he can be considered for a return. Picture: Michael Klein
An AFL spokesperson confirmed this graduated loading program would typically be completed within the 12-day period if the player was able to.

FROM OUR PARTNERS
offnet.svg

Rewatch all of Game of Thrones on Foxtel Now Stream Westeros during Summer
That means players in Cunnington’s scenario face missing at least two matches this season.

Another possible factor in North Melbourne holding off Cunnington is his troublesome back injury from last year, which led to related hip and quadriceps issues and kept him to only three games.

After his lack of running in recent weeks, the associated risk of a potential aggravation was likely too high on season eve.

It’s believed Cunnington remains on track to play in Round 1.

Luke Davies-Uniacke and Todd Goldstein (both soreness) are certain to be back against Hawthorn, and Jared Polec (hamstring) could join them if he progresses well throughout the week.

Back