Autopsy AFL 2021 AAMI Community Series - North v Hawks Sat March 6th 4:10pm AEDT (Arden St Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

87FEE191-FDDA-4C34-A56E-8E62A7FD1269.png

AFL 2021 AAMI COMMUNITY SERIES
NORTH MELBOURNE V HAWTHORN
SATURDAY MARCH 6TH 4:10PM AEDT (ARDEN STREET OVAL)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000’s IN CASH PRIZES

:play: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/bigfooty-2021-afl-h-a-and-finals.33/

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

KANGAROOS

B: K.Hayden, B.McKay, S.Atley
HB: J.Ziebell, A.Corr, L.McDonald
C: B.Scott, L.Davies-Uniacke, J.Stephenson
HF: K.Turner, C.Zurhaar, T.Thomas
F: T.Powell, N.Larkey, C.Taylor
FOLL: T.Goldstein, D.Tyson, J.Simpkin

I/C: J.Mahony, A.Bosenavulagi, La Young, J.Walker, W.Phillips, C.Lazzaro, P.Spicer, T.Campbell
EMG: T.Garner, C.Menadue, P.Walker, E.Ford

HAWKS
B: K.Hartigan, S.Frost, S.Burgoyne
HB: J.Impey, B.Hardwick, W.Day
C: D.Moore, J.Worpel, H.Morrison
HF: T.Phillips, T.O’Brien, O.Hanrahan
F: T.Brockman, M.Lewis, J.Koschitzke
FOLL: B.McEvoy, L.Shiels, D.Howe

I/C: C.Jiath, L.Bramble, J.Ceglar, C.Downie, D.Greaves, C.Nash, M.Hartley, F.Maginness
EMG: E.Jeka, D.Grainger-Barrass, N.Reeves, J.Morris

NORTH 12.9.81
HAWKS 17.18.120

Last edited:
Can somebody please tell me where the Hawks average age of the list now sits in the competition for 2021? I know that Geelong, West Coast, GWS, Collingwood, St Kilda, Melbourne and Carlton are all older, but I can’t find that stat anywhere.

IN
Hartigan (29)
Phillips (24)
Saunders (19)
Grainger-Barras (18)
Downie (18)
Brockman (18)
Mitchell (18)
Average age: 20.6

OUT

Puopolo (33)
Henderson (32)
Frawley (32)
Smith (32)
Stratton (31)
Scully (29)
Minchington (27)
Patton* (27)
Average age: 30.4

The Hawks have 2 vacant list spots to fill.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can somebody please tell me where the Hawks average age of the list now sits in the competition for 2021? I know that Geelong, West Coast, GWS, Collingwood, St Kilda, Melbourne and Carlton are all older, but I can’t find that stat anywhere.

IN
Hartigan (29)
Phillips (24)
Saunders (19)
Grainger-Barras (18)
Downie (18)
Brockman (18)
Mitchell (18)

OUT

Puopolo (33)
Henderson (32)
Frawley (32)
Smith (32)
Stratton (31)
Scully (29)
Minchington (27)
Patton* (27)

there is a lot of 'outs.. cream of the crop///

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur

IN
Hartigan (29)
Phillips (24)
Saunders (19)
Grainger-Barras (18)
Downie (18)
Brockman (18)
Mitchell (18)

OUT

Puopolo (33)
Henderson (32)
Frawley (32)
Smith (32)
Stratton (31)
Scully (29)
Minchington (27)
Patton* (27)

I think it is now 7th. Burgoyne keeps the average higher

Instincts

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
LDU and Goldstein and maybe Polec should be in from the St. Kilda game but still no Cunnington

I think it is now 7th. Burgoyne keeps the average higher

Yep replace Silk with a draftee and our average age is slightly above 24 which would only put us slightly older than the Crows, Dockers, Suns, Demons, Kangaroos and the Scum with the Crows currently having the lowest average age of 23.67 - Hawks actually have a very young list when you look at it in this context

Yep replace Silk with a draftee and our average age is slightly above 24 which would only put us slightly older than the Crows, Dockers, Suns, Demons, Kangaroos and the Scum with the Crows currently having the lowest average age of 23.67 - Hawks actually have a very young list when you look at it in this context

Take 2 - swap Demons with Lions

Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Both very young teams for this.

Hawks missing the better players in Breust, Gunston, Sicily, Mitchell, Wingard, Omeara

North missing Cunnington, Anderson, Polec, Dumont, Tarrant.

North are also playing 4 of our 5 draftees.

Will Philips first run out.

Last time we played the Hawks in an Arden Street pre season game and debuted a highly rated youngster Jy Simpkin sold Luke Hodge a massive dummy and made him look silly.

Was hoping WilPhil would do similar today but there's nobody Hawthorn will be playing today that deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Hodge.

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Will Philips first run out.

Last time we played the Hawks in an Arden Street pre season game and debuted a highly rated youngster Jy Simpkin sold Luke Hodge a massive dummy and made him look silly.

Was hoping WilPhil would do similar today but there's nobody Hawthorn will be playing today that deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Hodge.
Cool story bro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a lose/lose game for both North and Hawthorn because if one team wins, well who cares as the other team sucks, when one team loses it will be a case of "you can't even beat team X"

This is definitely a bottom 4 clash in 2021, possibly even bottom 3 clash.

It is a practice match between two sides that know they're in a development year

This is a lose/lose game for both North and Hawthorn because if one team wins, well who cares as the other team sucks, when one team loses it will be a case of "you can't even beat team X"

A bottom two finish? That means only one thing... Welcome to Hawthorn Jason Horne! :$:thumbsu:

Both very young teams for this.

Hawks missing the better players in Breust, Gunston, Sicily, Mitchell, Wingard, Omeara

North missing Cunnington, Anderson, Polec, Dumont, Tarrant.

North are also playing 4 of our 5 draftees.
Won’t see much of Sicily this year, but Gunston, Scrimshaw, Mitchell, Wingard, O’Meara, Breust, Cousins would all be best 22, so we’ve got a very young side in with those 7 missing.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur

Given that we are probably missing 5 of our best 7 or 8 i don't think it really matters that much

Back