AFL Player # 2: Sam Draper - Back in the side against Sydney for 10 hitouts and a goal - 24/3

02 - draper.jpg

Contract Status: Out of contract 2025
My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 20, TheUnicorn

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably heard it from this article on the bombers website from yesterday

"A leg injury has kept exciting ruckman Sam Draper away from the main group in recent sessions but he is expected to soon return to full fitness."

'51 Bewick

Club Legend
Feb 2, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks
Probably heard it from this article on the bombers website from yesterday

"A leg injury has kept exciting ruckman Sam Draper away from the main group in recent sessions but he is expected to soon return to full fitness."

Bang! Thanks for locating that jmoo. I new I saw it but couldn't remember where. Cheers.

Watch him in the Waterman announcement video.

This bloke is the heart and soul of this club. Sign him on forever pls

Watch him in the Waterman announcement video.

This bloke is the heart and soul of this club. Sign him on forever pls

i love your energy VS

but lets wait until he does footy good.

i love your energy VS

but lets wait until he does footy good.
Remember when we signed Jake Long for 84 years?

We have history of not caring about doing footy good.

Jul 20, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Re: scrapping with Nic Nat

"it was standing up for my teammates and standing up for myself. It's an area of my game I've tried to excel in and put some time into and I like to make my teammates stand taller and if I keep doing that then that's great"

I can't express how much I love this. Sounds like there's not much he wouldn't do for his team mates. I've said it before, but Drapes is gonna give oppo supporters the sh*ts.

I wasn't taking notes or anything but it felt like we really had the ascendancy in the midfield when he was in the ruck. He wasn't up against much by way of quality opposition it must be said but I'm still super pumped up for what he'll bring this year.

Back