Podcast BigFooty SuperCoach Podcasts - Board Members Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podcasts are very popular, and we have BigFooty SuperCoach Board Members who are running Podcasts and YouTube Videos that assist in the planning of your team and a successful season

This thread is not for all the external website Podcasts

Congratulations WaLkEr_ThE_StAr and Shinboner1 :whitecheck:

Last edited:
Lads! I have entered the illustrious podcast world, with my brand new SuperCoach poddy: SuperCoach Edge.

SCE is your latest source of crucial statistical analysis when it comes to AFL SuperCoach.

Apart from the usual breakdowns, previews, discussion and analysis, we’ll also be tapping into the brilliant psyche of some of the most influential coaches in the game via regular interviews with past Supercoach winners; from top performing coaches right through to influential SuperCoach figures and statistical gurus. Whether you’re gunning for the #1 ranking; trying to outsmart your mates in a cash league; or completely new to the game and still finding the ropes, we’re here to help give you the ‘Edge’.

---------------------

Episode 1 has just dropped on Spotify, which you can catch here:

In our debut episode for season 2021, we analyse the most notable players in each line, discuss the early scratch matches and more!

Many thanks campaigners!

Podcasts are very popular, and we have board members who are running Podcasts and YouTube Videos that assist in the planning of your team and a successful season

This thread is not for all the external website Podcasts

Congratulations WaLkEr_ThE_StAr on your new Poddy

Many thanks mate!

Great idea with the dedicated thread, as I know a couple of others on here that have poddys also, and would love to tune in to more!

I must say I'm a little disappointed after listening to that podcast. For some reason I'd always imagined WaLkEr_ThE_StAr to look and sound like a combination of Britney Spears & Christina Aguilera circa 2001. :oops:

Hahaha! I was wearing a Britney Spears schoolgirl outfit, and had my hair in pigtails ala. 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' whilst recording... does that still count? 😅

Hahaha! I was wearing a Britney Spears schoolgirl outfit, and had my hair in pigtails ala. 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' whilst recording... does that still count? 😅
Pics please, asking for a friend.

"No rookies & no premos make SCE go something, something"

"Go mid-price crazy?!"

"Don't mind if I do!"

Ep 2 of SuperCoach Edge is LIVE! @damoj88 & @l_evans_95 descend into some mid-price madness for this #SuperCoach episode!

Podcasts: apple.co/3bVJPi4
Spotify: spoti.fi/3eiGsVc

Last edited by a moderator:
What to do with Danger/Rowell? Look no further!

In the Round 1 ep, Damo and Liam discuss the big talking points to come out of the opening round, and dish out some trade options if you have Dangerfield and/or Rowell.

Spotify: http://spoti.fi/3w0I5O7
Apple: https://apple.co/2NMemag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good job WaLkEr_ThE_StAr.

I’ve listened to the past three episodes. Fun listen. Love the little regular sections.

Fills a nice little gap in the market.

Thanks for the kind words mate, much appreciated!

I work in this space (videography/editing, podcasting) in my day to day work, so the structure is something I am naturally big on in terms of creating continuity and making it easy to follow along from week to week. Check out our social channels for the extra bits of fun memes etc.

Thanks for the kind words mate, much appreciated!

I work in this space (videography / editing, podcasting) in my day to day work, so the structure is something I am naturally big on in terms of creating continuity and making it easy to follow along from week to week. Check out our social channels for the extra bits of fun memes etc.
That bit of extra polish really makes the podcast stand out against some of the more workmanlike pods that are out there.

I reckon yours will become a mainstay once word starts to get out there.

You're putting out some quality stuff ......loving your tweets as well

Many thanks legend! Hope it's entertaining enough - thanks for listening! 🙏

The word is slowly getting out there and our listenership is growing, so I'm stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back