• Stuttgart

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Wolfsburg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bremen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

All I have heard this season is how Bayern are faltering in the league and how their defense concedes lots of goals. I would hate to see them truly playing well.

Truth is everyone else is trying to play worse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shades of 1979 for a while there

Wonder if Rose makes it to end of the season with Gladbach. Apparently a lot of resentment with his move to Dortmund and team has hit a slump. I thought he should have resigned when his appointment was confirmed. Interesting cup meeting tomorrow morning

Wonder if Rose makes it to end of the season with Gladbach. Apparently a lot of resentment with his move to Dortmund and team has hit a slump. I thought he should have resigned when his appointment was confirmed. Interesting cup meeting tomorrow morning

Going to be interesting that’s for sure. The German media calling it the Rose Bowl over here (they love an American pun). I’m really happy with Terzic to be honest. Rose we can’t pass up on but I think Terzic could walk into a few senior roles if he wanted them

That was a good win. Probably should have been 2-0 but Haaland had a goal scrubbed. Hitz with a monster save towards the end

Great counter for our goal too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazed that we almost held on without Sancho, Guerrerio, Haaland out for the last half hour, a striker from the fourth division, Reiner and Thomas ******* Meunier. Need to regroup for Sevilla

I didn’t even notice that Brandt scored for Dortmund, until I saw him and his teammates celebrating. I thought the ball must have crept inside the post but then was shocked it was right down the middle of the goal and the Hertha keeper made a complete mess of it.

I didn’t even notice that Brandt scored for Dortmund, until I saw him and his teammates celebrating. I thought the ball must have crept inside the post but then was shocked it was right down the middle of the goal and the Hertha keeper made a complete mess of it.

That was mighty ducks knuckle puck style

Good to see Leckie getting half an hour of game time

Moukoko is a beast

Incredible that he’s the third highest goal scorer on our team this season behind Haaland and Sancho

Lewandowski is on another planet today. In fact the whole Bayern team are. Down to 10 men and scoring with 1 touch football for fun

Back