Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
GG.exe franchised/restricted players - I can bid for example, for Amari Cooper -I have to give up a first for him too - is it MY first or the first first? Or your last first? Or not your first?
As per FAQ on home page of MFL site...

" If a person has two or more picks in the same round when winning a tagged player, he will give up his own pick, otherwise the highest pick he has in that round. "

You have pick 1.02 (donkeys), pick 1.04 (riders) and pick 1.13 (your own). As per rule above, you would give up pick 1.02 -- "otherwise the highest pick he has in that round".

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
As per FAQ on home page of MFL site...

" If a person has two or more picks in the same round when winning a tagged player, he will give up his own pick, otherwise the highest pick he has in that round. "

You have pick 1.02 (donkeys), pick 1.04 (riders) and pick 1.13 (your own). As per rule above, you would give up pick 1.02 -- "otherwise the highest pick he has in that round".
Sorry....I read my own rule wrong.... if you have two or more picks...you would give up YOUR OWN.....the "otherwise" only means if you don't have your own pick, but two or more of other people's picks, then you would give up the highest of those. So....if you won a bid on Cooper, and Dixie passed, you would give Dixie pick 1.13

Sorry....I read my own rule wrong.... if you have two or more picks...you would give up YOUR OWN.....the "otherwise" only means if you don't have your own pick, but two or more of other people's picks, then you would give up the highest of those. So....if you won a bid on Cooper, and Dixie passed, you would give Dixie pick 1.13
Danke, much more sensible, and creates an exciting auction scenario!

With the Jets switching to a 4-3 Qunnien Williams will become a beast fantasy DT. So disappointing, but again, I don't have the foresight of a GGenius :(

Added Jacobs, Elliott and Woods to my trade bait list (which is practically my entire roster). Prices negotiable.
what do you want for Elliott?

An early second rounder enough?

what do you want for Elliott?

An early second rounder enough?

Probably a little bit higher mate, late firstish in a sixteen team league, in a twelve team league id be fine with an early second.

Probably a little bit higher mate, late firstish in a sixteen team league, in a twelve team league id be fine with an early second.
I can throw you 2.3 & 3.3

Will keep it in mind when we are allowed to trade if I don't get any other offers.
I could do 2.3 & 2.7 if you throw me back a late pick

Back