Best & worst signings of the season EPL 20/21

Hojberg would be runner up in our player of the season. 12m in current markets for a squad player isn't a rip off let alone a key player.

Bale finally fit and just on wages will definitely move up the tiers there.

Reguillon massively underrated. We've only lost twice when he has started at LB, West Ham last week and the Liverpool choke.
I won't lie... I thought that was Matt Doherty for some reason
Hojberg has been better than rip off for sure, my apologies

Elton Johns Wig sucked into to one of Brades' weird obsessions.
Martinez was too good to be the Gunners no.2 and has been brilliant as a no.1

Hojberg would be runner up in our player of the season. 12m in current markets for a squad player isn't a rip off let alone a key player.

Bale finally fit and just on wages will definitely move up the tiers there.

Reguillon massively underrated. We've only lost twice when he has started at LB, West Ham last week and the Liverpool choke.
SS needs a slapping for that disrespect haha. Hojbjerg cost us net 3m with KWP (who has also been good) going the other way. Rip off... LOL.
Has Werner far too high. Now there is a high priced flop.

I mean look at his --> highlights <-- SarahSmiles

Martinez has definitely been one of the signings of the season but apparently stats are less important than the vibe Brades gets from players he watches.
The bloke doesn't rate a brownlow medallist. We're not talking voicing opinions of overrated which is a fair starting point it could be said.
We are talking flat out does not rate a brownlow medallist who'd be Freo's 2nd best player. Albeit that bar is hilariously low.

Think it just needs to be acknowledged that he clearly has issues admitting he was wrong on something and prefers to go down swinging.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
I think playing him at LB is more likely.

Hes not really suited to that spot, CB or bench for mine.

Elton Johns Wig sucked into to one of Brades' weird obsessions.
Martinez was too good to be the Gunners no.2 and has been brilliant as a no.1

SS needs a slapping for that disrespect haha. Hojbjerg cost us net 3m with KWP (who has also been good) going the other way. Rip off... LOL.
Has Werner far too high. Now there is a high priced flop.

I mean look at his --> highlights <-- SarahSmiles

Flop is such an over used term on here and it seems its better to be first than right a lot of the time.

Werners struggled to adapt to a new country/team but still has 19 scoring involvements in 35 games(and hit the post 6 times). I think a little patience is needed before big calls are made.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
The bloke doesn't rate a brownlow medallist. We're not talking voicing opinions of overrated which is a fair starting point it could be said.
We are talking flat out does not rate a brownlow medallist who'd be Freo's 2nd best player. Albeit that bar is hilariously low.

Think it just needs to be acknowledged that he clearly has issues admitting he was wrong on something and prefers to go down swinging.
That's not even close to being true. Stop making up things for once in your life child.

Hes not really suited to that spot, CB or bench for mine.

Flop is such an over used term on here and it seems its better to be first than right a lot of the time.

Werners struggled to adapt to a new country/team but still has 19 scoring involvements in 35 games(and hit the post 6 times). I think a little patience is needed before big calls are made.
Patience is for pussies. Decisive assured calls, like a linesman.
No waiting for VAR here. Timo and Kai, the flop brothers. ;)

Its the truth though, theyll take time to adapt.

Saying they are 'flops' is just another hot take atm.
Isn't this a tier list based off this season's transfers. Why have any category if we need more time to judge haha.

Havertz's season has been very interrupted. No preseason, injury, COVID, injury.

It's also not like he's going to leave at the end of this season. If he did then yeah, definitely a flop. But he's 21, he's got time.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Havertz is a flop imo.

Doesnt mean he wont come good, I hope he does. Werner more underwhelming than an outright flop.

You'd expect significant improvement from both next season.
Havertz's season has been very interrupted. No preseason, injury, COVID, injury.

It's also not like he's going to leave at the end of this season. If he did then yeah, definitely a flop. But he's 21, he's got time.

Yep, underwhelming is where I'd have Havertz. But to steal a line there's been mitigating circumstances.

Back