Injury 2021 Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Appears to be post op whoever it is. Sam Naismith?
Could be. I can just imagine the first bounce. Opposition Ruckman "Must keep my eyes on the ball. Must keep my eyes on the ball". Ball hits him on the head,

Last edited:

Does the club read BF?
Why wouldn't they?!

We're a wealth of expert opinion & honest feedback...

Is Lewy Taylor still alive?

The major question mark surrounding the Swans is superstar Lance Franklin. 'Buddy' recently had a setback with his calf but has resumed running. He is close to a return to full training, and with the Swans not putting a timetable on his return, will be racing the clock to be available for round one. The only other injury on the club's list is Sam Naismith, who is recovering from the ruptured ACL he suffered in the middle of last year. The ruckman is increasing his training load and progressing nicely, but is still a little way off returning.

Not the most flattering photo of Lance;
Injurypic2.jpg

Last edited:
He's on track to play in JPK's send off game in 2022.

"has resumed running. He is close to a return to full training, and with the Swans not putting a timetable on his return,"

jpk's farewell game will be in the Ressies this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously just piss off with the Kennedy has been cooked last two years crap in every thread. It’s a discussion about injuries not an opportunity to thinly relate things to this opinion you are trying to run with. Make a thread about it and waffle on there so I know not to read it.

How good is it to be just a few weeks out from the season with only two injuries! One being a non-required player, and the other being a required player who we're well used to living without.

Really hope it's a good omen for us finally being able to have a settled 22 this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back