Past #33: Patrick Walker - delisted end '22 - 0 NM games/goals - thanks Patty

Was thinking exactly the same the other day. He's had a number of really good moments in the scratch matches and runs all day.
I would like to see his class off hb. Something we lack.

I would like to see his class off hb. Something we lack.
I think that's why we've pushed Thomas back there, however with Perez still out for a number of weeks and Hayden pushed more into an on-ball role he certainly would present an option. There's competition there for him however with Atley and Young fitting a similar mould. Would love him to play but might have to bide his time for the moment I'm thinking.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
"probably one of if the best kicks on the list...far more advanced than we expected" - Gavin Brown.

That's a huge vote of confidence for the kid. While I don't think he will play AFL footy this year it's going to be interesting tracking his development.

You didn't already know this? Amazing.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Knew he was a quality ball user, but didn't think he'd be tracking as well as what he is (in a development sense) considering he is a rookie.

He's "silk"

Whether he ends up with the size& ball winning ability to play AFL, remains to be seen.

I suspect he'll take a while.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's "silk"

Whether he ends up with the size& ball winning ability to play AFL, remains to be seen.

I suspect he'll take a while.
I reckon he plays a game or 2 this year.
We still have plenty of injury risk on our list.
Most of our young guys will get a taste imo.

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Knew he was a quality ball user, but didn't think he'd be tracking as well as what he is (in a development sense) considering he is a rookie.

I think it might also be why so many were bewildered he wasn't drafted..........

Apr 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Hopefully after another pre-season he can fill that glaring hole we have at half back for an elite distributor.

With Perez returning alongside Tarrant, Corr, McKay, McDonald, Bonar plus Young and Atu the backline is looking good.

Back