Membership 2021

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
They're probably discouraging it due to Covid I guess, but yep if you give them an email to ask to be put on the seat change list, they will add you.

I got offered seat change last year, and requested it again (trying to get closer to my group of mates every year, but didn't get it this year).

That's essentially what I was told.

He said that there was no guarantees that we were even going to have our normal seats in 2021 (this was late last year when I contacted them) and he said the club most probably wouldn't be looking at it in 2021.

Last edited:

Storm20

Been Here A Long Time
Aug 27, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Well... I got ******* shafted with my seat relocation today. Moving from Bay 133, Row L all the way to Bay 530, Row S. Mate who sits next to me is unchanged and my wife whose on the other side hasn't received any communication.

Absolutely ******* spewing I'm being moved so far away for an entire season, whilst having to pay full price for a top seat.

Aug 28, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Has anyone actually received their membership packages? I know there was an email the other week saying they would be coming but havent heard or seen anything since

Jun 23, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not a fan of how this is managed.

Much prefer the Adelaide United approach. I understand the scale differences, but there is something good about rocking up to a seat for a given match, signing in and sitting down. No silly row gaps, no seat gaps.

All because Adelaide United matches fall under an arbitrary crowd number.

dblstR

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I usually sit in row b and have been relocated to f (I assume they are closing the first few rows). Not the worst outcome but every time I've gone to AO and not sat in 'my seat' its been weird. Both seats still next to eachother which is a plus.

CrowBox89

Debutant
Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
For those who are being relocated it would be an interesting exercise if general public tickets come on sale to see if they are all nose bleeds or if they’ve kept premium seats for public sales to cash in rather than look after members....

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
For those who are being relocated it would be an interesting exercise if general public tickets come on sale to see if they are all nose bleeds or if they’ve kept premium seats for public sales to cash in rather than look after members....

would there even be seats for the genral public this year? with only 40k seats available, you would imagine they are taken up by members and opposition supporters

CrowBox89

Debutant
Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
would there even be seats for the genral public this year? with only 40k seats available, you would imagine they are taken up by members and opposition supporters
Not sure but haven’t heard of any 11
Game members not getting a seat, will be something to keep an eye on and if they raise capacity from the current 40,000 if members that were relocated at the start of the season get to move back to there original seats or are stuck for the season.

Oct 8, 2004
Woodside
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Eagles(SANFL)
Did they email you? Just curious as my seat is a row a seat and I've heard nothing
Yes, I got an email yesterday afternoon, as did another person I sit with, but the 3rd person we sit with hasn't heard anything. Also got a call from Robot Sam Jacobs, although no seat details in that phone call.

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Is there a reason why there can’t be full capacity or mingling at a bar? I could just walk to the Cathedral and mingle there in a smaller space, yet can’t do that at an outdoor bar in a stadium...

I'm guessing having to wear a mask and drinking, people wont keep the masks on while drinking

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Well... I got ******* shafted with my seat relocation today. Moving from Bay 133, Row L all the way to Bay 530, Row S. Mate who sits next to me is unchanged and my wife whose on the other side hasn't received any communication.

Absolutely ******* spewing I'm being moved so far away for an entire season, whilst having to pay full price for a top seat.

It’s nonsense, and the club should publicly say so and fight it.

Feb 4, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
I’m pretty excited. I rang the club to see if I could get my seats moved. I was in the eastern stand, 3 levels up. They’ve moved me to the ground floor, still under cover on the eastern side still! The Adelaide Crows membership department were quick and amazing. I had valid reasons for requesting this and the club were extremely sympathetic to my cause! I have my new tickets already, but they were sent separately from my membership pack, so shouldn’t be long!

Back