Society/Culture Alex Jones / InfoWars lunacy

Remove this Banner Ad

People such as Alex Jones are important. They help to show normal people who the unintelligent crackpots are in society by seeing who promotes them.
You're not normal. You support West Coast. Half of the West Coast Squad were crackpots in the mid-2000s but you supported them, joined bigfoot, and told everyone how good they were.

Crack addicts ain't so bad. You still mad that all of your 'sources' about Gaff choosing North were shown up to be lies, champ?
When did I cite Gaff and 'sources'? I didn't. Those were other North posters. Perhaps you should work on your fake news stories.

I know it's the vogue thing to group all North posters together and suggest I was the one that claimed insight into Martin, Kelly, and Gaff deals but I never did.

Bombshell footage captures alex jones saying he wish he had never met donald trump but loves taking money from gullible trump supporters.

so lol worthy.

Bombshell footage captures alex jones saying he wish he had never met donald trump but loves taking money from gullible trump supporters.

so lol worthy.

He literally called for Trump to be removed from office when he struck Syria in his first year.

I love how you guys find a talking point from 5 years ago and run with it lol.

He literally called for Trump to be removed from office when he struck Syria in his first year.

I love how you guys find a talking point from 5 years ago and run with it lol.

That Qanon bird I was seeing claims this is just Fake News from MSM.

Apparently Trump and Epstein only 'briefly met once' and 'the Democrats are Nazis' despite David Duke (and the Nazis in the USA) openly voting for (and marching for) Trump.

She also sent me like a dozen alt-right memes (via text) in a row. With no sense of irony, as If I might learn something.

It's astounding how self delusional these nutters are, and how effective internet trolling, actual racists and alt right agitators and grifters and Russian provocateurs have on some people.

That Qanon bird I was seeing claims this is just Fake News from MSM.

Apparently Trump and Epstein only 'briefly met once' and 'the Democrats are Nazis' despite David Duke (and the Nazis in the USA) openly voting for (and marching for) Trump.

She also sent me like a dozen alt-right memes (via text) in a row. With no sense of irony, as If I might learn something.

It's astounding how self delusional these nutters are, and how effective internet trolling, actual racists and alt right agitators and grifters and Russian provocateurs have on some people.
Am I understanding correctly that you dated someone with very different values to yourself? Good call if so, opposites attract (in the bedroom anyway).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I understanding correctly that you dated someone with very different values to yourself? Good call if so, opposites attract (in the bedroom anyway).

Dated? If that's what we're calling Tinder hook up these days, then yeah sure.

She advertised herself as a Blazing Swan/ Freo Bohemian/ Travelling hippie type.

Should have been my first red flag really.

Dated? If that's what we're calling Tinder hook up these days, then yeah sure.

She advertised herself as a Blazing Swan/ Freo Bohemian/ Travelling hippie type.

Should have been my first red flag really.
There seems to be a growing sub culture of lefties who are also of a "libertarian" bent. They'll protest for refugee rights one day, then protest against masks and vaccinations the next.

On SRP everyone seems to think anti-scientific sentiment is a RW thing. In reality there's a lot of vegan yoga instructors out there who are anti anything scientific (outside of climate science, which they accept with enthusiasm).

There seems to be a growing sub culture of lefties who are also of a "libertarian" bent. They'll protest for refugee rights one day, then protest against masks and vaccinations the next.

On SRP everyone seems to think anti-scientific sentiment is a RW thing. In reality there's a lot of vegan yoga instructors out there who are anti anything scientific (outside of climate science, which they accept with enthusiasm).

Those hippie yoga vegan peeps are the main people being radicalized into far right wing douchery.

This girl is not the only one that went from full on vegan anti-vaxx hippie to a literal Qanon Trump loving anti-Semitic Neo-Nazi.

Or to put it another way:

1615791978084.png

Those hippie yoga vegan peeps are the main people being radicalized into far right wing douchery.

This girl is not the only one that went from full on vegan anti-vaxx hippie to a literal Qanon Trump loving anti-Semitic Neo-Nazi.

Or to put it another way:

View attachment 1077714
While one tinderella + one FB post is a small sample size, I kinda get your point. See: the "Qanon Shaman".
1615792287143.png

It goes both ways though m8. It seems like most SRP folk fit more or less into the traditional left/right spectrum, in the the outside world this is not so.

While one tinderella + one FB post is a small sample size, I kinda get your point. See: the "Qanon Shaman".
View attachment 1077719

It goes both ways though m8. It seems like most SRP folk fit more or less into the traditional left/right spectrum, in the the outside world this is not so.

Any bird who describes herself as a 'life coach' is almost guaranteed to be an anti-vax Trump supporting Qanon nut case.

Anecdotally of course, but it just keeps happening.

Just follow the links on the 'Gram to see who is liking Pete Evans bullshit. Always the same sorts.

Any bird who describes herself as a 'life coach' is almost guaranteed to be an anti-vax Trump supporting Qanon nut case.

Anecdotally of course, but it just keeps happening.

Just follow the links on the 'Gram to see who is liking Pete Evans bullshit. Always the same sorts.
I still feel like you habitually place all the negativity on one "side". You have previously stated that most RWers are dumb fat campaigners with goatees. The church broadens! In my experience (12 years in construction) the above mentioned tend to be "loud and proud" union members that would never dream of voting LNP.

Now the passionate defenders of refugees are the far right nutters? Maybe the world is just more complex than left = good, right = bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back