PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

FF7 remake doesn't come with the PS5 upgrade though. I've been interested in getting it too but that's just a bit of a bummer.

Farpoint is the last game I played on VR. Have never suffered from motion sickness or sea sickness or anything or the sort in my life. After about 30 minutes or Farpoint I was swearing and wanted to chuck lol. It was pretty cool looking around the space ship thingy when it was flying though.

Remnant might be cool if I can entice a couple friends to join.
Farpoint is going to make me sick for sure.

I hope we can pay $10 for the FF7 PS5 upgrade. Not have to shell out for the whole game.

Can't exactly get them off the shelf but if you're proactive and keeping an eye on the major retailers they're possible to snipe every week or two.

Ahh okay. In the US I'd say it's now down to about one sniping opportunity per day. Still have to deal with super glitchy websites though. I was up at 5am for one Target drop... didn't come until 7:45 but the site glitched on me :( The Xbox's came after so I snagged one of those.

Ahh okay. In the US I'd say it's now down to about one sniping opportunity per day. Still have to deal with super glitchy websites though. I was up at 5am for one Target drop... didn't come until 7:45 but the site glitched on me :( The Xbox's came after so I snagged one of those.

I'm not sure how many come in each time but I follow Press Start Aus on Twitter and they regularly update when stock is available and I see heaps of people commenting that they got one. While it's not guaranteed it looks like it's at least possible. I'm seeing more people commenting about getting one each time too so fingers crossed for everyone still trying that means stock is slowly starting to catch demand.

Alright I thought people were complaining over nothing in regards to the storage space on this thing but * me it's pissing me off now. I know I'm partly to blame because I have warzone (today's patch is 240mb,i have 70gb free, it wants 107gb wtf) but jesus christ. The fact we still can't expand our storage is a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright I thought people were complaining over nothing in regards to the storage space on this thing but fu** me it's pissing me off now. I know I'm partly to blame because I have warzone (today's patch is 240mb,i have 70gb free, it wants 107gb wtf) but jesus christ. The fact we still can't expand our storage is a joke.

Not as much of a joke as Call of Doodee

Alright I thought people were complaining over nothing in regards to the storage space on this thing but fu** me it's pissing me off now. I know I'm partly to blame because I have warzone (today's patch is 240mb,i have 70gb free, it wants 107gb wtf) but jesus christ. The fact we still can't expand our storage is a joke.
You deserve no space just for having Warzone.

By summer they reckon

By summer they reckon

Sony needs to let us store PS5 games on external HDD and then just transfer whatever we want to play to the internal SSD. Xbox X/S does it ffs. Hopefully it can be implemented in a software patch like it did on PS4.

Imagine if we could buy a 5TB drive for $200 rather than a 1TB drive for $200. Seems a waste of money for something that will fill up as quickly as the current SSD does.

But I have plenty :(

Try wearing some deodorant every now and again

Warzone is a fairly good game.

ryan-george-ryangeorge-pitchmeeting-gif-17975690.gif

Last edited:
Having plenty of space means I don't wear deodorant?

It was just a classic joke meaning you were smelly therefore people were giving you space

Note to self: make sure a 2 year old can interpret your jokes from now on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back