Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

You reckon releasing a generation behind yet again is sweet?
Nintendo has just shown that people will buy their console regardless of console generations as long as they have the games.

Launched smack bang in the middle of the PS4s prime with many saying it would get killed by PS4.

Turns out it’s made it to 80 million in 4 years.

Yes

You reckon it's possible for Nintendo to make a switch thats on par with PS5 and XSX?
The first part of your post was mentioning the Switch launching outdated. I read that as a criticism. How can it be sweet for another console to launch out dated?

Of course it's possible for Nintendo to make a console that powerful, they just choose not to.

The first part of your post was mentioning the Switch launching outdated. I read that as a criticism. How can it be sweet for another console to launch out dated?

Of course it's possible for Nintendo to make a console that powerful, they just choose not to.

As amazing as it would be, they’d price themselves out of the market if they made a handheld Series X.

At the end of the day people are playing Nintendo games no matter what they’re on.

The Switch is basically a glorified Wii U thing was outdated the moment it left the gate

I read some were that the new Switch will be on par with PS4 graphics if true then that's pretty *ingg sweet

...and the Wii U was basically a glorified Wii

...and the Wii was basically a glorified Gamecube

do you see the pattern yet

Agree Nintendo always a step/generation behind

if the Wii was a step behind, how did it outsell it's competition so badly that they literally changed philosophies (lmao not that they have any) to compete with them by creating Kinekt and Move?

if the Wii was a step behind, how did it outsell it's competition so badly that they literally changed philosophies (lmao not that they have any) to compete with them by creating Kinekt and Move?
He meant in terms of graphical power. It kills me to this day that some of the great games on Wii are in 480p when the 360 and PS3 were 1080p.

i know but if you're graphically the worst yet absolutely slaughter the competition and make them shift entire philosophies.... maybe graphics isn't the thing that really defines whether you're a "step behind" you know

i know but if you're graphically the worst yet absolutely slaughter the competition and make them shift entire philosophies.... maybe graphics isn't the thing that really defines whether you're a "step behind" you know

In what way did they slaughter the opposition?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't XBOX kinect come before the Wii?
In fact so did the PS move.

Haha amazing.

Still awaiting how Nintendo slaughtered as well, presuming that is meant to mean consoles sold which going by the below list it's dominated by Sony.

the Wii came out 4 years before either PS Move or Kinekt

the Wii sold 30 mil more than the PS3

Well no, 15m more, the PS3 was also several hundred dollars more.

You reckon releasing a generation behind yet again is sweet?

For a tablet, yes it would be. The tech isn't there to have a tablet on the graphical level of a Series X/PS5.

And considering youre playing the PS4 version of Warzone on your PS5, would it be a bad thing to have that same experience portable?

Agree Nintendo always a step/generation behind

Gamecube was the closest to compete with MS and Sony on a hardware power level

Gamecube and Xbox were pretty close in terms of power, both were way ahead of the PS2. The weaker console winning has always been a thing since the PS1.

It's a pity they don't want in on the power race anymore. I'd only need to buy 1 console if they got all the big 3rd party titles at the same fidelity and frame rate as Sony and MS.

Haha amazing.

Still awaiting how Nintendo slaughtered as well, presuming that is meant to mean consoles sold which going by the below list it's dominated by Sony.

Hmm wouldn't say dominated by Sony. When its all said and done Nintendo probably takes 2 of the top 3 spots at the rate the Switch is selling.

Screenshot_20210304-171648_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hmm wouldn't say dominated by Sony. When its all said and done Nintendo probably takes 2 of the top 3 spots at the rate the Switch is selling.

View attachment 1069871

Well at this point in time it is dominated by Sony. Regardless Nintendo isn't slaughtering the market.

Forget the handheld stuff otherwise add Samsung and Apple phones to the list.

Well at this point in time it is dominated by Sony. Regardless Nintendo isn't slaughtering the market.

Forget the handheld stuff otherwise add Samsung and Apple phones to the list.

Ah so move the goal posts to fit the narrative? Well that means Switch doesn't count either, as it's a handheld platform. Sony wins by default for all of eternity then. Glad we settled that.

I think what he meant by slaughtering the market is the sales performance since it launched. Pretty sure its been the best selling platform for the past 25+ months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back