Preview AAMI Community Series - Pies v Tigers Fri March 5th 7:25pm (Teams Page 1)

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
The

The Buckley hate is old now mate, let it go - lets see how the year plays out first, fair?

No

But don't worry..

20210304_173843.jpg
You can suntahhaaaannnn

Last edited:
I just hope that every preview thread is not going to turn into a Buckley bashing thread.:(

Maybe post it here:

I just hope that every preview thread is not going to turn into a Buckley bashing thread.:(

Maybe post it here:

Just Threaten Punishment for People who do it too much

Did you Watch Sier in 2018? He was a Big Reason we did so well
Yep and it is now 2021. Not sure that he is anywhere near best 22.

I am happy to be proved wrong because we need someone like him.

Just Threaten Punishment for People who do it too much
Hopefully posters can take note Dave.

Wagee

Debutant
Apr 26, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have seen little that Sier and Murphy produce which gives me hope for the future.
go watch the 2018 season, watch his highlights in the grand final was one of the best, please tell where you think we're going to go when we keep playing guys like WHE thomas and mayne how they kept getting games last year was beyond me, but o'well bucks knows best i guess his been such a success full coach to date

Yep and it is now 2021. Not sure that he is anywhere near best 22.

I am happy to be proved wrong because we need someone like him.

Hopefully posters can take note Dave.

IF that is True then we are in for a Very Long Season then as he is Probably the last Clearance Player we have now with Adams Down

go watch the 2018 season, watch his highlights in the grand final was one of the best, please tell where you think we're going to go when we keep playing guys like WHE thomas and mayne how they kept getting games last year was beyond me, but o'well bucks knows best i guess his been such a success full coach to date

WHE can make a Difference the other 2 not much

go watch the 2018 season, watch his highlights in the grand final was one of the best, please tell where you think we're going to go when we keep playing guys like WHE thomas and mayne how they kept getting games last year was beyond me,
2018? It is now 2021.
but o'well bucks knows best i guess his been such a success full coach to date

There is already a Buckley thread, this is a preview thread. Try posting there.

Aug 31, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

COLLINGWOOD V RICHMOND
BJeremy HoweJordan RougheadBrayden Maynard
HBJack CrispDarcy MooreIsaac Quaynor
CTyler BrownScott PendleburyJohn Noble
HFOliver HenryMason CoxWill Hoskin-Elliott
FJamie ElliottWill KellyJosh Daicos
RBrodie GrundyJodan De GoeySteele Sidebottom
INTJosh ThomasTrey RuscoeCallum Brown
Jack MadgenDarcy CameronTrent Bianco
Levi GreenwoodBrayden Sier
EMERGTom WilsonCaleb PoulterNathan Murphy
Anton Tohill

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not a bad squad. I figured De Goey and Kelly would be in, so someone had to be unlucky in coming out. Shame it was Murphy just as it seemed like he was breaking through.

Are the non-selected players allowed to play the VFL praccy against Box Hill on Saturday? I have a vague recollection that AFL-listed players aren't allowed to play VFL practices until a couple of weeks before the VFL season proper starts.

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Picked a crap side you have to play some kids in the preseason let them have exposure at a higher level.
There is not much scope to do that with only 2 practice matches. In previous years it was easier to give games to most of the squad with 3-4 matches leading into Rd 1

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
It seems Mihocek didn’t get up. Not sure about Kelly, but he needs the exposure. Also not sure what you’re on about Seedsfan the season starts in 12 days so this is full dress rehearsal. We were never going to play kids.

anshell

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
manchester united
The side looks pretty good,at least on paper.It’s a shame there aren’t more kids playing,would like to see the likes of Reef,Macrae,Poulter etc,just to see what sort of potential they have.

The side looks pretty good,at least on paper.It’s a shame there aren’t more kids playing,would like to see the likes of Reef,Macrae,Poulter etc,just to see what sort of potential they have.

The VFL Practise Game is on 10am on Saturday probably need to get to that Game to see the New Draftees outside of Henry

Henry should play RD1 as named on the Ground

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
Looking forward to watching Henry play live, along with Will Kelly. Hopefully DeGoey plays majority time in the midfield, and if that's the case, it will be interesting to see how our forward line functions without having JDG there as a key target.
Daicos and Sier, both in the midfield, will be a focus for me as well.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aussie pie

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers
I think you're massively underselling the talent we had in 2010
Yeah, fair enough
Maxwell was an AA brilliant 3rd up, locked down space and lead our defence perfectly.
Ben Reid was one of the best KPP in the game until his injury issues, marked everything in his area and had a laser 55 metre kick to start many rebounds.
Then running off the HB flanks - Shaw and Lumumba, both AA both simply brilliant at their peaks.
Swan Pendlebury Thomas - All 3 were close to the best players in the entire comp at their best.
Didak was something special when in form.
Cloke was unstoppable

That's not even mentioning Beams Sidebottom Ball Jolly who were also very good players at the time.

The best thing Malthouse did was getting our bottom 6-10 players to know exactly what their role is and support the superstars week in, week out. Guys like Toovey Brown Blair Macaffer L.Brown Dawes Goldsack didn't have much natural talent but all played above themselves under Mick.
Yeah fair enough, I’ll cop that.

Back