Preview CROWS versus port - Community Series Match - Sunday 4.10PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
OK ...so the real stuff is not too far away ....this round allows us to see all games on TV

Hope you have your Kayo and Foxtel subscriptions current ......IIRC Kayo still offering 14 day FREE Trial

Hoping to see Pedlar, Berry, and Hinge in the side ......just feel Hinge is >>>> than Murray

What do you hope to get out of this game ?

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

OK ...so the real stuff is not too far away ....this round allows us to see all games on TV

Hope you have your Kayo and Foxtel subscriptions current ......IIRC Kayo still offering 14 day FREE Trial

Hoping to see Pedlar, Berry, and Hinge in the side ......just feel Hinge is >>>> than Murray

What do you hope to get out of this game ?

giphy-downsized-medium.gif
Hinge isn't going to be capable of playing on the "gorillas"....Can't see the value in bringing in Murray unless it's back up for Talia, McAsey and Butts (Key Position).

Looking at tonight's game between the Blues and the Saints it would seem Nick Murray can play without having officially signed on...Train on players Oscar McDonald and Callum Moore named for the Blues.

Hinge isn't going to be capable of playing on the "gorillas"....Can't see the value in bringing in Murray unless it's back up for Talia, McAsey and Butts (Key Position).
We haven't any ATM ......Butts (No) ....McAsey (No)

Going to be ugly

Jusst saying I think Hinge is more talented than Murray .....so I think Hinge deserves his opportunity, based on last week

SANFL Trial Squad
Adelaide v Norwood

3. Fischer McAsey
6. Jackson Hately
10. Luke Pedlar
18. Matt Wright
24. Josh Worrell
34. Elliott Himmelberg
35. James Borlase
37. Ronin O’Connor
39. Tom Doedee
42. Tariek Newchurch
44. Lachlan Gollant
45. Kieran Strachan
46. Hamish Latchford*
50. Oliver Clarke*
52. Tim Baccanello*
53. Jack Lewis*
54. Mitch Marini*
56. Matt Merrett*
57. Cameron Hutchens*
58. Bailey Marshman*
59. Riley Clamp*
62. Jay Boyle*
63. Matt Walton*

Given Hately and Fish have been dropped, it’s a pretty disappointing scenario for two highly rated kids.
So we're preferring Hinge and Murray over McAsey. Ouch

Also means we're just going in with Butts as our single tall defender

Oh and a forward line of Fogarty, Walker, Lynch, Frampton and Thilthorpe hahahaha (assuming none are injured)

Oh and a forward line of Fogarty, Walker, Lynch, Frampton and Thilthorpe hahahaha (assuming none are injured)
Murray is obviously the mature body and at 193cm and 92 kegs he's a pretty solid lad.

AND ...Hately playing SANFL

Better selections this week.

Though Seedsman still remains it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hately Dropped, that would hurt. It’s on him though, he was poor last week.
I don’t mind McAsey getting a run in the sanfl. Poor kid needs it. He looks drained of confidence
Still think Hately plays R1

SANFL Trial Squad
Adelaide v Norwood

3. Fischer McAsey
6. Jackson Hately
10. Luke Pedlar
18. Matt Wright
24. Josh Worrell
34. Elliott Himmelberg
35. James Borlase
37. Ronin O’Connor
39. Tom Doedee
42. Tariek Newchurch
44. Lachlan Gollant
45. Kieran Strachan
46. Hamish Latchford*
50. Oliver Clarke*
52. Tim Baccanello*
53. Jack Lewis*
54. Mitch Marini*
56. Matt Merrett*
57. Cameron Hutchens*
58. Bailey Marshman*
59. Riley Clamp*
62. Jay Boyle*
63. Matt Walton*
Hatley and McAsey in the 2's.

odd.

They're young, it's not a huge deal

Pretty much, young and things to work on.

I don't mind us really pushing Hately to clean up his kicking, and just bringing him back to earth a bit. I could imagine it being easy to get ahead of yourself coming to a club that is truly the pits.

Berry and Thilly playing the ones
I called it in another thread that would happen, both are deserving and both can play more then one position. I just hope Berry gets a bit of a go in the middle and not just at half forward, even if it’s only 5 minutes a quarter. I hope Tilly doesn’t go in ruck but plays a 3rd tall roll and doesn’t get banged up too much.

Rewatching the SANFL trial now, Hinge is a step above this level. Also a clear upgrade over Kelly, in fact plays like the Anti-Kelly. No slowing it down, no short sideways/backwards kicks.

Similar size/speed and aggression from what I saw as well. Cant say with certainty that he’a as good 1on1 as a defender, but even if he’s around the Mark then it seems like a much better option for our game plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back