Preview AAMI Community Series - Pies v Tigers Fri March 5th 7:25pm (Teams Page 1)

Aussie pie

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers
WE do do WE?

I'm not interested in lynch mobs or rabble rousers but people butting in to a discussion between two people without invitation is always entertaining . . .
I’ve got no problem with butting in in fact I agree with everything that was said.

stormskye

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I just hope that every preview thread is not going to turn into a Buckley bashing thread.:(

Maybe post it here:

Wouldn’t be Bigfooty without a thread derailing 😂

Aussie pie

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers
go watch the 2018 season, watch his highlights in the grand final was one of the best, please tell where you think we're going to go when we keep playing guys like WHE thomas and mayne how they kept getting games last year was beyond me, but o'well bucks knows best i guess his been such a success full coach to date
My sarcasm meter is going off

Aussie pie

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers

COLLINGWOOD V RICHMOND
BJeremy HoweJordan RougheadBrayden Maynard
HBJack CrispDarcy MooreIsaac Quaynor
CTyler BrownScott PendleburyJohn Noble
HFOliver HenryMason CoxWill Hoskin-Elliott
FJamie ElliottWill KellyJosh Daicos
RBrodie GrundyJodan De GoeySteele Sidebottom
INTJosh ThomasTrey RuscoeCallum Brown
Jack MadgenDarcy CameronTrent Bianco
Levi GreenwoodBrayden Sier
EMERGTom WilsonCaleb PoulterNathan Murphy
Anton Tohill
Tohill as an emergency, that’s very interesting he must really be improving. I know that he made strides in the scratch matches last year but couldn’t show it in any real games as they played none. This is promising, I hope we get streamed VFL games this year to watch these guys. Yes I’m talking to you Collingwood media.

Tohill as an emergency, that’s very interesting he must really be improving. I know that he made strides in the scratch matches last year but couldn’t show it in any real games as they played none. This is promising, I hope we get streamed VFL games this year to watch these guys. Yes I’m talking to you Collingwood media.

Article from FoxSports saying the AFL is trying to get VFL Game Streamed

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
What are people’s thoughts on Daics playing in the midfield? I think he has the potential to do really well there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I prefer him on a wing.. and across half forward.. lurking around packs.. odd times playing in the centre square..

Last edited:

Moore of the Same

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Leeds United
What are people’s thoughts on Daics playing in the midfield? I think he has the potential to do really well there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
FB_IMG_1614849925211.jpg

He looks ready.

Has he beefed up like that to pick up.. or because he wants to be a better footballer? He'd kill it in a Adidas tee at the clubs.. forget about it mate.

He’s obviously worked hard in the weights room the last couple of years. He’s also got that glint in his eye like his dad. You can tell he just wants to compete and get better. I think I have a man crush.

Plecnik

Rookie
Mar 25, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm a big fan of Sier's but if you look at the '18 Grand final it's what happened when he didn't have the ball. He would often leave his opponent unmarked around stoppages resulting in direct goals and didn't have the tank to stay with them when they started pushing offensively which is a large reason Shuey (who was often his direct opponent) and co just got off the chain in that second half. I'm a big fan of the Bears but I also don't think he is anywhere near a Pendlebury or Adams for commitment, preparation and dedication to the craft.

I would argue gifting games to players on potential rather than rewarding players for effort and commitment is not a way to create a winning culture. The spot is there for the bear if he really wants it.

go watch the 2018 season, watch his highlights in the grand final was one of the best, please tell where you think we're going to go when we keep playing guys like WHE thomas and mayne how they kept getting games last year was beyond me, but o'well bucks knows best i guess his been such a success full coach to date

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
It seems Mihocek didn’t get up. Not sure about Kelly, but he needs the exposure. Also not sure what you’re on about Seedsfan the season starts in 12 days so this is full dress rehearsal. We were never going to play kids.
It’s the time you have to do it most of the senior blokes will go half rat pace. Should of taken one of the opportunities to expose the kids

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
It’s the time you have to do it most of the senior blokes will go half rat pace. Should of taken one of the opportunities to expose the kids

You’re 10 years behind the times here. When it was a multiple game series that was possible, but not anymore.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL

If it's going to be anything like tonight.. and I suspect it will be.. I would have given a young kid right on the periphery.. a game as well. Looks like both sides have come up with gentleman like agreement to just take the piss and use each other as witches hats..

Last edited:

SchuPie

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Canucks
Would have liked to have seen Poulter or Wilson instead of JT but guess they wanted him forward w Checkers missing

Back