Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah so move the goal posts to fit the narrative? Well that means Switch doesn't count either, as it's a handheld platform. Sony wins by default for all of eternity then. Glad we settled that.

I think what he meant by slaughtering the market is the sales performance since it launched. Pretty sure its been the best selling platform for the past 25+ months.

The narrative is consoles as that's what was being originally discussed. The Switch is clearly a hybrid.

If he meant the Switch and the last 25 months he wouldn't have brought up the Wii and PS3.

Then you proceed to stand up for Sony to the moon and back.
I think someone here’s salty and it’s not the Nintendo fan.

I am a Nintendo fan you idiot.

The narrative is consoles as that's what was being originally discussed. The Switch is clearly a hybrid.

If he meant the Switch and the last 25 months he wouldn't have brought up the Wii and PS3.

Tbh I didn't even read the initial post, I just picked out yours to respond to 😆

I love all my "another word for people with special needs" boxes equally, even the ones that sell less.

Tbh I didn't even read the initial post, I just picked out yours to respond to 😆

I love all my ****** boxes equally, even the ones that sell less.

I also love all your boxes.

For a tablet, yes it would be. The tech isn't there to have a tablet on the graphical level of a Series X/PS5.

And considering you're playing the PS4 version of Warzone on your PS5, would it be a bad thing to have that same experience portable?
You're the only one talking about a handheld. I'm talking a nintendo console in general. Why does the next nintendo console have to be portable? All I want from Nintendo is an up to date console that forces me to seriously consider buying multiplat games on that console, instead of on my PS/Xbox.

All 3 current platform master race checking in
WastefulSparklingHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're the only one talking about a handheld. I'm talking a nintendo console in general. Why does the next nintendo console have to be portable? All I want from Nintendo is an up to date console that forces me to seriously consider buying multiplat games on that console, instead of on my PS/Xbox.

Agree

thing is Nintendo don't even have to compete they can still do thier own thing just have the hardware on ps5/xb level

Why are people bitching in here unprovoked? If all people are gonna do is whine about the thread's subject then go find the "pisses me off" thread and **** off. Total bloody buzzkill.

I don't want people trying to make me feel bad for enjoying Nintendo like a bunch of pretentious twats.

Why are people bitching in here unprovoked? If all people are gonna do is whine about the thread's subject then go find the "pisses me off" thread and **** off. Total bloody buzzkill.

I don't want people trying to make me feel bad for enjoying Nintendo like a bunch of pretentious twats.

Agreed, I hate being accused of being a kid or childish by gaming snobs elsewhere for enjoying the Pokemon and Yokai Watch series on various Nintendo platforms over the years.

Anyhow I am oddly addicted to playing Super Mario 35 lately, even though I don't really get the point of it lol

It's obvious really, with the success of the Switch they arent going back to the console model anytime soon, as much as I'd like them to.

They're making easy money without having to compete against Sony or MS in the console power race.

Nintendo is great

I've been playing the Capcom Arcade collection lately!

Literally no one has done that, grow up baby.

Nobody is trying to make you feel bad for liking Nintendo mate. Pantskyle himself said he is also a fan. I am a fan too, doesn't mean we have to like or accept everything they do.

Nobody is trying to make you feel bad for liking Nintendo mate. Pantskyle himself said he is also a fan. I am a fan too, doesn't mean we have to like or accept everything they do.

It's like following your football team you don't have to agree/like everything they do

I hold MS,Sony,Nintendo the same way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back