The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 11 Thread. Luka vs Bird

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Curry and Draymond Green will skip the final first half game with the Golden State Warriors when they play the Phoenix Suns.

Curry is scheduled to play in Sunday's All-Star Game in Atlanta. Curry has missed one previous game this season.

The Warriors also played on Wednesday evening, losing to the Portland Trial Blazers.

what does that mean? Theyll turn up at half time?

Gender of ref Look2Me4Guidance ?

I’m not looking at her (during the play), I was not near her vicinity, I’m running back on defense, and what I said was ‘and-1.’ No cursing, no profanity, none of that. And she turned around and gave me a tech because she was in her feelings. Because she felt like I was too loud with her or I belittled her when I was talking,” Harrell continued. “You can’t bring that into the game. I don’t care who it is, I don’t care what the situation is, man. Like everybody on the bench, everybody in the arena, even the guy sitting at the scorer’s table said you can’t do that. You can’t give a guy a tech for saying ‘and-1.’
“If I’m going to get a tech for saying and-1, man, then they might as well just tech me up all year, man, because I’ve said way worse than that and haven’t been given a tech. So it is what it is, man. I can’t control that. I’m gonna keep playing with the same passion and pride that I do. I didn’t stop talking the rest of the game, I kept playing with the same fire and same motor that I have all game. So it just is what it is.”

[Toronto Star] Kyle Lowry has reportedly sold his home in Toronto.

Would be a nice fit at philadelphia
Free agent at the end of the year and is currently stuck playing out of Tampa, may not mean anything for a deadline trade would love him at philly though.

If Brooklyn can get a decent big man in a trade or buyouts then it’s all over. Embiid would need to score 50 for Philly to have any chance, and I don’t think his body would hold up at all lol
Not many decent bigs going around that can be brought in with the lack of assets the nets have though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should tech anyone who says 'and 1' or shouts and carries on about not getting a foul. If a player is legit fouled tell your coach to challenge it. NBA players are pretty fricken whiny.

They should tech anyone who says 'and 1' or shouts and carries on about not getting a foul. If a player is legit fouled tell your coach to challenge it. NBA players are pretty fricken whiny.
I like this approach.

In fact let’s incorporate here.

I’m reporting the post of anyone who complains about refs on this board. Enjoy your ban DT_35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back