The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaker "apparently" put 50k at $7 that there would be a streaker at the SB. Touche if he did and they paid out. Cost him $1k to get out of jail so would have made around 300k if true.

I am going to guess even if true that they are under no legal obligation to pay out a guy who caused the incident to happen.

What he should have done was have someone else place the bet and hope the trail didn’t get back to him

By the way, the number one reason Marty was an awesome head coach?

Record in Cleveland versus the Pittspuke Squeelers

12-2

As we liked to say back then, they were not our rivals...just a W

;)

I am going to guess even if true that they are under no legal obligation to pay out a guy who caused the incident to happen.

What he should have done was have someone else place the bet and hope the trail didn’t get back to him

exactly.

but of course no sports book would take a bet so large on an event/incident that is so easily manipulated. Moral hazard etc

exactly.

but of course no sports book would take a bet so large on an event/incident that is so easily manipulated. Moral hazard etc

Not really a gambling man so wouldn’t know specifics of how books operate

But that makes sense to me

Streaker "apparently" put 50k at $7 that there would be a streaker at the SB. Touche if he did and they paid out. Cost him $1k to get out of jail so would have made around 300k if true.

So I will be visiting the home of the Phoenix Cardinals tomorrow

Slotted as a volunteer for the lovely 10pm-6am shift

Honestly could not be happier though—as at end of shift you get a vaccine

Was thinking of sporting my Browns pullover but as the season is coming up, will go Crows hooded sweatshirt

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sooo Baker Mayfield reckons he saw a UFO, I'm sure the memes will be quality and added to this thread.
'Things I wont see in my lifetime '

UFO
BigFoot
Yeti
Browns SB Ring
Yowie
Loch Nessie

Also ******* Colin went all in on Baker seeing Aliens and that Tom Brady has never mentioned Aliens in the off season and Brady legit tweeted "How do you know I've never seen Aliens Colin?" Classy stuff from the Goat 🐐

Most interesting is who is going to trade up to get one of the 5 quarterbacks only for at least 3 of them to bust within 4 years.

Whoever gets Kyle Pitts will be laughing at all other clubs except the Jags who are getting Lawrence

Who ever goes to the Jets their career will be over before it even starts

Also if the 49ers take Mac Jones I will laugh, trading up to get him will be one of the biggest mistakes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back