Preview Hawthorn v North Melbourne AAMI Community series clash, Saturday March 6th 4.10pm at Arden Street

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see Breust was missing
I think his round 1 spot is safe!

I’m excited to see Finn play.. if I’m allowed to say that. Nash as well. He has his detractors now, but a few years back he was doing sensational things in the firsts. Marked a ball with his boot one time, while on the run and didn’t break stride. Fearsome tackler and I remember he once pulled down an extremely improbable one-handed mark as well. Seems to have lost confidence, but should have improved his understanding of the game.

Did I mention Brockman?

I think his round 1 spot is safe!

I’m excited to see Finn play.. if I’m allowed to say that. Nash as well. He has his detractors now, but a few years back he was doing sensational things in the firsts. Marked a ball with his boot one time, while on the run and didn’t break stride. Fearsome tackler and I remember he once pulled down an extremely improbable one-handed mark as well. Seems to have lost confidence, but should have improved his understanding of the game.

Did I mention Brockman?
Fearsome tackler and Nash don’t belong in the same sentence. Lost count of how many 0 tackle games he has had in the AFL. He is just out there doing cardio.

Fearsome tackler and Nash don’t belong in the same sentence. Lost count of how many 0 tackle games he has had in the AFL. He is just out there doing cardio.
Has has had two no tackle games at AFL level.......

Has has had two no tackle games at AFL level.......
Still isn’t a fearsome tackler regardless, Cyril and poppy were fearsome tacklers. Opponents would s**t themselves hearing Cyril and poppy chasing them down.

Glad to see Downie, Finn, Brockman, Kosi, Moore, CJ, Greaves and Bramble in the side.

Where is Cousins though? Edit: I see he's had a knock at training. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Not too keen on seeing Shiels and Howe get significant midfield time though. Hopefully we get to see some rotations and a mix of everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back