Preview Geelong Cats v Essendon, AAMI Community Series, Sat 6 Mar 7:10pm @ GMHBA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe the ruckman they had playing in the last quarter was only 19. I think I heard Dwayne Russell mention it once or twice.

So you mean being at the game and not having to listen to tv commentary had its benefits?

Just me or does our defence look much worse without Harry there? I have a feeling we'll only realise how much he contributed this year. I miss him already
Thought Atkins was a plus. But it's still one paced. We looked a bit that way all over the ground tonight. Think quick sides are going to course us some bother.

I am going to say this only once this year, fully knowing it will come back to bite me fair and square on the bum.

Here goes...

WTF can't people spell basic words?
Which word/s?

Blicavs
Henderson
Kolo
Henry
O’Connor
Stewart
Bews

Anyone who thinks they won’t all play is not paying attention. They will all play lots of games in 2021. And that doesn’t stop Atkins getting a game, if they want they will pick him too.
No one has questioned we wont play too many defenders, particularly too many slow tall immobile defenders.

we have just said its wrong. As history has proven year in year out. We had a player who should be playing on the second key foward playing on dustin martin in a grand final ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So today I've heard from the media and THE club Stanley had a knock,Stanley had an arm injury, Stanley had concussion.Poor bugger.
So he took a knock in last week's game, and then when walking to the rooms he fell down the stairs when he put his arm out to break his fall but instead broke his arm while at the same time he bumped his head causing the concussion...

So if Clark is part of our best 22 who do we use as our first-choice wingmen this year given that we all of Menegola, Smith, Clark and Duncan are arguably at their best on a wing?
Well, since we didn't have anyone bothering to play in the middle tonight, just spread across them across the centre in a line of 4

PS and Tuohy makes 5

So if Clark is part of our best 22 who do we use as our first-choice wingmen this year given that we all of Menegola, Smith, Clark and Duncan are arguably at their best on a wing?
I was just thinking of how Clark will fit in with Atkins down the back and smith and Duncan on the wings

Smith was starting half forward at times, working up the ground from there

So that's one option

I saw him arrive with two sons. They are all string beans and very tall.

Unfortunately he just has the one son, though three daughters could make the AFLW side interesting in a decade or so!

Stewart Blicavs O'Connor
Atkins Henderson Henry
Duncan Dangerfield Menegola
Higgins Cameron Parfitt
Rohan Hawkins Miers
Stanley Selwood Guthrie
Kolodjashnij Bews Smith Clark

Tuohy
Dahlhaus
Constable
Narkle
Simpson
Guthrie
Evans
Fort
Jenkins
Ratugolea

Very rudimentary and hastily compiled 22 which could have numerous combinations subbed in and out... but damn there is still quite a bit of AFL capable talent on the sidelines. We have a deep list.

So if Clark is part of our best 22 who do we use as our first-choice wingmen this year given that all of Menegola, Smith, Clark and Duncan are arguably at their best on a wing?
I'd take Menegola off the wing. Play him a High Half Forward, with short stints at centre bounces. He ain't quick enough on the wing, even though he can run all day, we will be better served with pace - Duncan, I Smith, Clark - that's all star wingers right there ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back