Past #36: Phoenix Spicer - drafted w/ #42 in 2020 ND - delisted end '23 - 12 NM games / 2 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

af7e14dec6e9836cbe12b9ad1fe28a53.jpg

When spicy P looks at your story but doesn’t vote on the poll total heartbreak

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Exciting prospect and ant wait to see him play, but needs to put on a bit of muscle. I saw McKay tackle him at training and had to ease off on the tackle otherwise I feel he would have snapped him in half.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw McKay tackle him at training and had to ease off on the tackle otherwise I feel he would have snapped him in half.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I noticed this more than once also. The players are clearly conscious of not buckling him too hard. It won't happen in a match.

I'd give him a while yet.

I know it was only one quarter when everyone else was buggered and the sting had gone out of the game but I thought he looked lively.

Perhaps not as far away as first thought.

You're welcome to join my Spicer Ferry as previous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did he only get some minutes at the end?

Turner was spudding it up all game, surely we could have given him some minutes in the first half.

Isn't that what practice matches are for?

Phillips also. Disappointing imo.

Why did he only get some minutes at the end?

Turner was spudding it up all game, surely we could have given him some minutes in the first half.

Isn't that what practice matches are for?

Phillips also. Disappointing imo.

It was the last hitout before the season kicks off, you've still got to present some semblance of the side that's going to run out in Rd 1. At this stage, that side certainly doesn't include Spicer and Powell/Lazarro are tracking ahead of Phillips.

It was the last hitout before the season kicks off, you've still got to present some semblance of the side that's going to run out in Rd 1. At this stage, that side certainly doesn't include Spicer and Powell/Lazarro are tracking ahead of Phillips.
Spicer will be fine. Has got the necessary attributes and ball winning to build form in the vfl until he’s ready. Still raw.

Well how can I fill my Spicer Ferry if he doesn't get enough airtime?!

Spicer will be fine. Has got the necessary attributes and ball winning to build form in the vfl until he’s ready. Still raw.

Agreed, he'll be given all the time in the world.

Thought showed plenty.

Buzzing around. Fast.

Sure he isn't ready but exciting when he is.

How good was it to see a North player actually capable of closing in on an opponent?

I try to remember Byron needed a year to break in. On the other hand Phoenix isn’t exactly competing with the 1996 premiership team for a spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back