Other Teams
Victory
I had it:

1 - Jan 10-9
2 - Izzy 19-19
3 - Izzy 28-29
4 - Jan 38-38
5 - Jan 48-46

Wouldn't be too fussed with any combination or weighting besides anyone giving Izzy the 4th or 5th.

Seedsman_

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 2, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United
Anyone else find the commentary from Rogan, DC and Anik terrible throughout the entire card? The absolute absurdity they were spewing in the Jan vs Izzy fight made me think they were watching a different fight.

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Izzy will be back, the most entertaining champ in ufc, jan seemed to be a bit too powerful, I have no doubt he’ll be back though, standup is close to the best I’ve seen

Well rounded and skilful. A bit too tough for Izzy .He walked through , checked then threw. Great win

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Anyone else find the commentary from Rogan, DC and Anik terrible throughout the entire card? The absolute absurdity they were spewing in the Jan vs Izzy fight made me think they were watching a different fight.
I don't care much for Anik at any time, but they all get brought down by Rogan. Need Bisping and Felder.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I had it:

1 - Jan 10-9
2 - Izzy 19-19
3 - Izzy 28-29
4 - Jan 38-38
5 - Jan 48-46

Wouldn't be too fussed with any combination or weighting besides anyone giving Izzy the 4th or 5th.
This.

I’m also not in the slightest disputing the result or really caring that Jan got a 10-8 round but I just didn’t see anything that was a 10-8 round.

It really doesn’t matter.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
this - card delivered in a big way.

aside from yan’s stupidity costing a truckload and the rakic fight sucking balls.

So much happened, Kai Kara France coming from nowhere, the barn burner LHW fight Ulberg was in, Cruz's comeback, the Yan/Sterling drama, main event, what a long and fun day.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Not revelling in Izzy losing but Dana cracking the sads about the scoring is glorious.
I dunno agree with him, Jan won the fight imo but if that was a 10-8 round in the 5th then how was Ferguson Gaethje not 10-7 or even 10-6 rounds.
For my mind that wasn't dominant enough for 10-8 or else they need to give out wayyyyyy more of them

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I dunno agree with him, Jan won the fight imo but if that was a 10-8 round in the 5th then how was Ferguson Gaethje not 10-7 or even 10-6 rounds.
For my mind that wasn't dominant enough for 10-8 or else they need to give out wayyyyyy more of them
Ultimately it had no bearing on the outcome of the fight. Having said that, you’d hate to see a majority draw come from something like that. If Izzy had won 3 rounds and a 10-8 for that had made it a draw I’d be livid.

Fair enough. Scoring overall in MMA is a bit of a dogs breakfast anyway and needs a decent overhaul.

Side note, reckon Izzy may have converted me.

His post fight presser was really impressive, didn't make many excuses and showed a lot of humility. When people cop big losses, shows a lot about who they are.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Side note, reckon Izzy may have converted me.

His post fight presser was really impressive, didn't make many excuses and showed a lot of humility. When people cop big losses, shows a lot about who they are.

I still don't like alot about him but I agree with this was a great interview.

Back