• Medvedev

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other(Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Other)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That 44 shot rally was utterly insane, and the winner to finish it off by de Minaur was ridiculous! Well played match by him, his level dropped late in the second set and Millman lifted his but for 45 minutes he was close to perfection.

Great week by Popyrin last week too, hard to gauge his long term potential. But that serve alone is going to keep him around the mark for a while. I like his movement too and he is certainly capable of producing excellent winners, so there’s enough upside there.

Good win by Murray last night too, although Haase was a pretty good draw for him, how he’s still on the tour is impressive.

Not sure if Millman could play a better point and still lose.

Has Millman won a match this year? Not a great start by him.

He beat the 2nd Greek player at ATP Cup if that counts.

He didn't play badly but not a great start for him. Needs a few wins. Alex was a brick wall for him...

Watching highlights from the tournament down in Buenos Aires, i know clay courts are slow, but this is on another level.

Watching highlights from the tournament down in Buenos Aires, i know clay courts are slow, but this is on another level.

There is definitely a big difference between the European and South American clay courts. Only have to look at the results of the European players in South America and the South American players in Europe.

The flashpoint in the second-round tie came when a serve from world number 137 Cerundolo, 22, was deemed an ace in the second set.

Paire argued with Forcadell, pointing to a mark in the clay where he thought the ball had landed.

He then spat on the mark, protested and swore before he was given a warning.

The Frenchman was then docked a point a couple of games later for spitting again.

At 5-1 down in the third and final set Paire, who is ranked 29th, appeared to give up in his final service game, making his last serve while a ballboy was still on court recovering his first service ball.

Soon after his match, Paire left a message on social media showing his career earnings of more than $8.5m (£6.1m) with the words: "In the end it's useful to be useless".

Is it only tennis players that act like this? I mean the heat of the moment stuff happens in all sports but the nah nah nah nah I have a lot of money and don't care act afterwards seems to be only tennis players. I suppose they are not brainwashed by media liasons like team sport players are.

Is it only tennis players that act like this? I mean the heat of the moment stuff happens in all sports but the nah nah nah nah I have a lot of money and don't care act afterwards seems to be only tennis players. I suppose they are not brainwashed by media liasons like team sport players are.

No, all other sports do it to. It's just not as obvious in team sports than individual sports

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not doing anything as far as i can see other than chasing Rita Ora around. Dont think he will travel overseas this year.

I feel like we will see him Wimbledon time

Fed back to training. Think it's time he realised the end is here.
It is all about Wimbledon for him.

Rublev is in another ATP 500 semi. can't lose. He hasn't missed a shot this tournament. *

*cause he has had 2 walkovers and a bye and hasn't played a match yet this week

Back