Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

01MAR21: Young guns AFL Website/SEN
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Gulden mentioned at 16:07 and cue whining about why he was picked at #32....because apparently if clubs decide to pick an academy player later in the draft who was rated as pretty much in that grouping but he's now come good..... . FFS! do they never stop whining?

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=796350

Predictions of a few new recruits to make early debuts for the Swans

Last edited:

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
I think Ticky's point - which I wholeheartedly agree with, was that it didn't need to be in the title, he could have easily included that line in the article and no one would have batted an eyelid, but by including it in the title, makes it seem more that McDonald's game was disappointing rather than just quiet. That's my take anyway.
It's click bait to have McDonald in the title. Means nothing. Logan's not some millenial, he wouldn't care.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Gulden mentioned at 16:07 and cue whining about why he was picked at #32....because apparently if clubs decide to pick an academy player later in the draft who was rated as pretty much in that grouping but he's now come good..... . FFS! do they never stop whining?

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=796350

Predictions of a few new recruits to make early debuts for the Swans

Logan McDonald is not ready to play Rd 1. Needs ressies time. Russ Barwick is a complete dick, knows sweet FA about footy. A boring drone for 3/4 of the scratch match before they finally yanked him.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Hard to fault Logan today. Because we stole him at 3 , he will be passively aggressively criticised all year. He worked very hard in to tough conditions , nice run down tackle that resulted in a goal and competed for everything. Showed plenty imo
I think that was Reid whose chase down tackle resulted in kicking a goal. I don't think Logan kicked any goals. He put in plenty of effort but he's still a kid. Key forward in senior AFL is a huge step up. He was overawed and outgunned. He just needs some ressies time IMO.

02MAR21: Longmire on NSW footy/ AFL Website
NSW in the media
JOHN Longmire has urged the AFL to invest more time, money and energy into growing the game, warning that cuts will hurt the next generation as the sport reaches a critical point in Sydney.

04MAR21: Buddy & Round1/Fox Footy
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
Will he won't he...

How many games do we play before round 1? Is it just the one more? Buddy would need at least one practice game before he plays a regular season game. I’d love to see a Buddy V Daniher shootout, though, with Buddy kicking 8 and Joe kicking 0.8 of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wills2g

Premiership Player
Jun 15, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Hope he plays, hes had a year+ to get his body right. All the strength and conditioning work the swans have been talking about should build to something

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Cheers for sharing Ticky, but that article offers no case for why Buddy would play round 1 other than "He wants to."
If I only posted articles I thought were worthwhile we'd still be on page 1

I don't judge baby...except when I do;)

05MAR21: Buddy & Lazybites/The Age & SEN
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
First time all Australian for the Swans ...and no mention of Rampe :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Not that I'm biased or anything but jeez louise the guy was on fire last year before forced out with the broken hand

Buddy!!

First time all Australian for the Swans ...and no mention of Rampe :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Not that I'm biased or anything but jeez louise the guy was on fire last year before forced out with the broken hand

Buddy!!

Rampe already having an All Australian in 2016 might have something to do with it. Have you not been touching up on your defenders history these days :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Rampe already having an All Australian in 2016 might have something to do with it. Have you not been touching up on your defenders history these days :p
Frack!!! How embarrassing I totally forgot about that :embarrassedv1::$ All I can say is its been a long long week.

2016 was a good year for us in the AA - 5 Swans in that team.

Frack!!! How embarrassing I totally forgot about that :embarrassedv1::$ All I can say is its been a long long week.

2016 was a good year for us in the AA - 5 Swans in that team.

Should've been six. Reg absolutely robbed!

Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney

Buddy!!
Rampe is a thoroughbred. You don't run thoroughbreds in donkey races.
He will be there round one.

07MAR21: Swans vs GWS Match Reports/Multiple
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
I'll add to this post as the reports become available online:

The Age:

Fox:
AFL Website

Match stats/Coaches Interviews & Vids

Last edited:
07MAR21: Longmire Presser/Swans vs GWS Match/Swans Website
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Luke Parker coming up on SEN

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney

Buddy!!

Why would Rampe get a mention in a FIRST TIME ALL AUSTRALIAN article. He was All Australian in 2016.

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
08MAR21: Scratch Matches Lazybites/SEN & Fox
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
It seems Warner is winning some well deserved attention

New Sydney tactic

ESPN: Not sure how we can lose by 5 goals and still get credited with a win but there you go

AFL Website:

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
It seems Warner is winning some well deserved attention

New Sydney tactic

ESPN: Not sure how we can lose by 5 goals and still get credited with a win but there you go
The Luke Parker interview was good even though Deewayne was doing it

08MAR21: Luke Parker Interview/SEN Podcast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back