Game Day AAMI Community Series: Port Adelaide vs Crows @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide will forever draft with a hand tied behind their back, simply because they're too scared to take the best young players from Victoria. That's one hell of a self inflicted handicap.
They still hail Fogerty as the heir to the thrown and all he is bringing at the moment is a bit of thuggery.

C. Jones and McHenry for them are a worry as well. That would be mean from the last few drafts going back to say Fogertys draft, McHenry, Jones and even McAsey don't look to be developing.

Whilst drafting can be bit and miss at times, you need to hit a few first rounders, can't miss them all.

It would have been the only fight their players showed all day.

Can't remember which commentator said it during the game but words to effect that their lack of effort was unforgivable.
Probably Frampton or Fogerty trying to hit blokes behind the beers.

"They're not ready" but a dim sim like Rowe is?

🤣
Honestly, Rowe shows more than half of their kids without even thinking.

Probably more.

Look at Chayce, my gosh. What a spud.

Honestly, Rowe shows more than half of their kids without even thinking.

Probably more.

Look at Chayce, my gosh. What a spud.

I'm not going to call someone that young a spud. He has plenty of time on his side. But Dwayne saying the Crows believe Jones will be better than Zak Butters was an horrific call. Was it simply Dwayne taking some editorial license? Because Butters' leg would need to fall off for Jones to overtake him.

I'm not going to call someone that young a spud. He has plenty of time on his side. But Dwayne saying the Crows believe Jones will be better than Zak Butters was an horrific call. Was it simply Dwayne taking some editorial license? Because Butters' leg would need to fall off for Jones to overtake him.
Im pretty sure Dwayne was trolling.

And, Chayce is a spud.

He has no idea at all what he's doing out there.

You can atleast look interested. He's had countless games with literally a few touches at best. That's terrible.

Look at Keays as an example, you don't need to be super talented, you just need to give a s**t. Atleast that's something. When it's your turn you go.

When we were getting smashed for years, surely you looked at players that atleast TRIED to do something with some level of fondness.

Im pretty sure Dwayne was trolling.

And, Chayce is a spud.

He has no idea at all what he's doing out there.

You can atleast look interested. He's had countless games with literally a few touches at best. That's terrible.

They are an absolute rabble void of any spirit. It's worse than dropping a young player in a Primus era Port side because at least that team had some spirit.

They are an absolute rabble void of any spirit. It's worse than dropping a young player in a Primus era Port side because at least that team had some spirit.
Wingards early games showed alot more in an awful time.

There are some kids in the Crows who've shown something, as I mentioned, Keays who's trying to make a 2nd chance work.

I see none of that with Chayce. He's invisible.

Rowe is playing the hardest spot in a s**t team, small fwd. He gave 10 times more than Chayce has his whole career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the fu** is Nicks doing playing Himmelburg and Doedee in the two's?

It makes no sense at all. If Doedee is fit enough to play in the two's, surely he plays in the ones. Bizarre.

Himmelburg is so far and away their best forward and he's spent both games in the two's for Frampton.

Bizarre sh*t. Glad it's not us.
The Himmelbury Frampton call is truly odd. They spent all of last year deciding who they would go with, looked like they settled with Himmelburg only to go into this season still asking the same question. If I was a supporter I’d be furious, shouldn’t take a year to make the call.

they'll win more games than last year and I dont think they'll look as bad as we made them look yesterday against lesser teams than we are.

they'll win more games than last year and I dont think they'll look as bad as we made them look yesterday against lesser teams than we are.

Even if they improve marginally from last year in all likelihood so will the sides that finished around them on the ladder. They looked atrocious yesterday and there's no evidence they haven't gone further backwards from 2020.

The Himmelbury Frampton call is truly odd. They spent all of last year deciding who they would go with, looked like they settled with Himmelburg only to go into this season still asking the same question. If I was a supporter I’d be furious, shouldn’t take a year to make the call.
They are both s**t so it doesn't matter. At least Frampton is a strong contested mark.

Who are they better then? Maybe North Melbourne, but they haven't got the talent the Suns have, ditto any of the other sides around the lower rungs of the ladder. Maybe sneak a win against a young Essendon or Hawthorn but not much else.

Not that I care how many they win, I just can't see them beating much. They're a long way away

Who are they better then? Maybe North Melbourne, but they haven't got the talent the Suns have, ditto any of the other sides around the lower rungs of the ladder. Maybe sneak a win against a young Essendon or Hawthorn but not much else.

Not that I care how many they win, I just can't see them beating much. They're a long way away

My 12 year old nephew is a crows fan, indoctrinated by his father. I just told him he'll be legal drinking age before the crows play in another final. It might be a good time to turn him.

He’s their best mid.. can u believe it, he’s their best mid.. just think about that.. Ben keays is their best mid.. say it out loud.. wowee makes me laugh every time
Only because David Mackay is out injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back