Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
AFL premiership player Adam Hunter faces court charged with domestic violence
Angie RaphaelNCA NewsWire
March 8, 2021 1:19PM

A West Coast Eagles premiership player has faced court accused of breaking into his partner’s home, assaulting her stopping her from leaving.

The former West Coast Eagles defender is accused of breaking into the Victoria Park home of his partner, assaulting her and stopping her from leaving on Sunday, the court heard.

Hunter, 39, appeared in Perth Magistrates Court on Monday charged with aggravated burglary, aggravated common assault and deprivation of liberty.

He was not required to enter a plea and the matter was adjourned until May 17.

Bail was granted with a $5000 personal undertaking and a $5000 surety.

He was also ordered not to have any contact with the woman or approach her within 50 metres.

Hunter played 151 AFL games and won a premiership with the Eagles in 2006. He retired in 2009.

Wasn't he the player that completely wet himself when Barry Hall hit Staker?

If so it is even worse as he is only willing to take on people a lot smaller than him who can't fight back. Was not willing to get into a fight with someone who could beat him.

What a coward.

That was hilarious. Ran in to remonstrate and then fell backwards like he was on roller skates as soon as Bazza touched him.

Pretty ordinary bunch of blokes in hindsight, no wonder Juddy was keen to get out of there !.

That was hilarious. Ran in to remonstrate and then fell backwards like he was on roller skates as soon as Bazza touched him.

Pretty ordinary bunch of blokes in hindsight, no wonder Juddy was keen to get out of there !.
There were some good blokes - including the one who actually stood up to Bazza - Beau Watters
Juddy got out before the mud started to stick - not exactly squeaky clean himself !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oooerrrr if only Freo had some DV skeletons in their closet...I could hit back with a right zinger...
How does a Freo zinger affect the Hunter situation? What about the charges facing degoey? Do they impact the Hunter case? Abdicating responsibility is what got West Coast into a mess way back when. Your First response was to distance Hunter from the club and your second response was threatening to say that Freo have been guilty of plenty of transgressions so shut your trap.

Tell me more bout Hillary's emails.....

How does a Freo zinger affect the Hunter situation? What about the charges facing degoey? Do they impact the Hunter case? Abdicating responsibility is what got West Coast into a mess way back when. Your First response was to distance Hunter from the club and your second response was threatening to say that Freo have been guilty of plenty of transgressions so shut your trap.

Blah Blah Blah

Yet I’m not the one using DV to point score on an Internet forum.

Get back under your rock Tony.

Degoey is a current player...
hunter hasn’t played for WC since 2009..

trying to blame the eagles for his current actions is laughable even using halfwit eagle obsessed freo ‘logic’

Remove this Banner Ad

Back