Radio Triple M Footy

Ollie 22

Debutant
Jul 25, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Maybe controversial but imo Nick Riewoldt is by far the best fill in with Billy on the Rush Hour, far superior to Dale Thomas and
Leigh Montagna. He just seems much more natural and funnier than the others, also strikes me as a bit sharper too.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Maybe controversial but imo Nick Riewoldt is by far the best fill in with Billy on the Rush Hour, far superior to Dale Thomas and
Leigh Montagna. He just seems much more natural and funnier than the others, also strikes me as a bit sharper too.
Agreed. Got a bit more of the MMM vibe about him

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie

Agree.

Joey has the personality for CrocMedia.

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda

Not controversial at all in my view.

Riewoldlt has them both covered by a long long way

Danny Lakey gives way for a Brisbane v GC praccy match :huh:

Considering that show is about as entertaining as staring at a drawer full of socks (and every second topic not influenced by news of the day has sexual connotations) that's not necessarily a bad thing. Would have saved me personally from listening to Singaporean radio at work.

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
New York Knicks/Football Giants
FWIW Bernie and Roo have been added to the podcast display picture. Not sure who was on there previously, think Duke was one of them, though we know he is still doing Fridays. Maybe this is just to promote MMM Adelaide.

E973F487-8D55-4004-95E6-5E7CEABA993D.jpeg

Back