Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who listens to the Casefile podcast the latest episode is a local case.....Involves a dam so I’m sure you know which one..
There is a true crime Australia podcast with an interview with the ex wife already out.
Bloody sad. She's completely f**ked. (As you'd expect)
She had a lady spit on her at Waurn Ponds shopping centre and had people tell her it was her fault whenever she went into town.

There is a true crime Australia podcast with an interview with the ex wife already out.
Bloody sad. She's completely f**ked. (As you'd expect)
She had a lady spit on her at Waurn Ponds shopping centre and had people tell her it was her fault whenever she went into town.
I will have to listen to it.....Very sad indeed, on the Casefile podcast it does allude to people blaming her & saying “what did you do to him to make him do that”, it made me angry listening to it, but still it’s well worth a listen, especially to do with the police testing a secret dam out near Ballarat to prove it couldn’t have been an accident...

Regular television does impress me here though.

Just when you think they've found the most untalented and least funny presenters, they always raise (or lower) the bar.
FTA TV is just fantastic isn't it?
Rehash a show that noone liked and shoehorn in the most unsuitable person to host it.
I just can't work out how these channels are losing so much money.

FTA TV is just fantastic isn't it?
Rehash a show that noone liked and shoehorn in the most unsuitable person to host it.
I just can't work out how these channels are losing so much money.

Isn't the whole premise of the show that the host is nasty to the contestants. Let's get a "loveable" comedian in.......:think:

Isn't the whole premise of the show that the host is nasty to the contestants. Let's get a "loveable" comedian in.......:think:
I don't know what Finey is up to these days post SEN but he would be the prefect host.

Could you imagine if they got Sam Newman to do it?

Unless she's revising a character from Fast Forward

Could you imagine if they got Sam Newman to do it?
People would probably be trying to get voted the weakest link

One of the best options I could think would be - Tom Gleeson, I find him rather unlikable on Hard Quiz, so surely something like this would suit him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mean to harp, but who the f**k works for these networks? And how do they have a job?
Where did they come from?
Imagine sitting around a table coming up with ideas and a Weakest Link reboot with f**king Magda is the best idea that comes up?
Seriously? That was the best one.

Do you know what was actually good?
Berggos catch phrase.
But only when they ran out of catchphrases and started making up ones

I don't mean to harp, but who the f**k works for these networks? And how do they have a job?
Imagine sitting around a table coming up with ideas and a Weakest Link reboot with f**king Magda is the best idea that comes up?

Perhaps they spun the wheel for a host and someone scored the 'fat - untalented - unfunny' trifecta?

I think they are probably failed advertising shills who had to go into TV because the job was already taken as PM.

Do you know what was actually good?
Berggos catch phrase.
But only when they ran out of catchphrases and started making up ones

Supermarket Sweep was pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back