Past #36: Phoenix Spicer - drafted w/ #42 in 2020 ND - delisted end '23 - 12 NM games / 2 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

How good was it to see a North player actually capable of closing in on an opponent?

I try to remember Byron needed a year to break in. On the other hand Phoenix isn’t exactly competing with the 1996 premiership team for a spot.

Yep spot on.

Just seeing a player so quick and nimble to make opposition force a decision not toy with us.

Byron was horrible early mate (as you know). He improved pretty quick and a deadset gun ; )

Spicer needs minutes and sure he's light. It's hardly like we have many other decent options.

Spicer isn't the answer. He's got a good year or two before he plays seniors, far too small, needs a lot of work.

Whoa.........slow down there Billy!

What's his coaching skills like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't look like he can kick
Surely that was obvious to anyone who watched his highlights. By far the worst kicking I’ve ever seen in a draftees highlights package. Has a lot of great attributes but will need at least a couple of years before he’s ready.

Surely that was obvious to anyone who watched his highlights. By far the worst kicking I’ve ever seen in a draftees highlights package. Has a lot of great attributes but will need at least a couple of years before he’s ready.
Begs the question why recruit him. We have enough who can't kick shouldn't have to be teaching them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back