All-Star Mile 2021 - Vote 1 The Harrovian - no Dominion Servers allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn't settled forward of midfield in a race for 3 years; so they can go a bit further forward and be cast the entire trip or go back to last, take their medicine and try and have the last crack at them. I'd be doing the latter.

Toorak he was in the first half dozen. He had an absolute pisser of a draw that day though. You're probably right, they'll likely go back, then there'll be no tempo, and he'll sprint on and finish midfield, lol.

Toorak he was in the first half dozen. He had an absolute pisser of a draw that day though. You're probably right, they'll likely go back, then there'll be no tempo, and he'll sprint on and finish midfield, lol.

He ain't winning regardless of settling position or tempo anyway.

Wouldn't say quickie is without a hope but not a betting proposition imo

Would be stunned if he ran a place let alone won this at WFA - basically gets beat 2-4 lengths by the top 3 in the market every time he meets them

Would be stunned if he ran a place let alone won this at WFA - basically gets beat 2-4 lengths by the top 3 in the market every time he meets them
i agree sort of but its racing, and quickie still runs a pretty good race on his day.

He's not without a hope but its extremely unlikely he wins.

Mr Q placed last time behind the two favs and this is no harder / extra distance suits. Comfortably the 4th pick for mine

Terrible call especially from The gate. Was utterly flogged by the first two and will be again. Always well held at WFA

Theres enough pace for Mr Quickie to run over the top of them if he is feeling it. Dont trust him at all though

No there’s not. There are real G1 wfa stars here and he is a handicapper. I expect an Aspetar style performance

Give me the horses you have rated ahead of him

First 5 home in Cox plate. SOTS and the tassie horse at a minimum.

He can’t win an is a massive outsider to run a place from the gate. Will be leaving out of everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First 5 home in Cox plate. SOTS and the tassie horse at a minimum.

He can’t win an is a massive outsider to run a place from the gate. Will be leaving out of everything.

Genuine lols here. Dragon is either gawn or needs every yard of 2000m, either way pass. Mugatoo a G1 mile race? Lel. Tassie mares form???

Take a spell mate you have lost the plot

Genuine lols here. Dragon is either gawn or needs every yard of 2000m, either way pass. Mugatoo a G1 mile race? Lel. Tassie mares form???

Take a spell mate you have lost the plot

Lol didn’t you declare the dragon first up over 1400 as an utter moral?

The only one who has lost the plot are people that think Mr Quickie can place in a race of this quality

Again. Mr cattys best wfa performance please

Lol didn’t you declare the dragon first up over 1400 as an utter moral?

The only one who has lost the plot are people that think Mr Quickie can place in a race of this quality

Again. Mr cattys best wfa performance please

I did but you reassess when it gets beaten out of sight by Streets of Avalon. As if you can think it will turn that around with an extra 200m.

So keen to take a stance against MrQ that you are talking up your Tassie mares, Sir Dragonets and Mugatoos in a G1 mile event. Take 5 and collect yourself

I did but you reassess when it gets beaten out of sight by Streets of Avalon. As if you can think it will turn that around with an extra 200m.

I don’t. I think he has been ****ed by Maher. But even the small probability he finds his best gives him a winning hope. I see zero ways this plays out where Mr Q can win. Top 5 the absolute best he can achieve

1) This is a mile not 2000m and 2) You were with me a few weeks back potting this thing because it is being rated on a performance it has never replicated

I am potting Mug and he is heinous unders and I’ll leave him out of everything.but still see him as a more likely winner than Mr q who was just flogged by the two faves over a trip they will improve far more than him at.

But anyway in the highly unlikely event you are right you will be richly rewarded. He will be $40+ BSP against this lot

So keen to take a stance against MrQ that you are talking up your Tassie mares, Sir Dragonets and Mugatoos in a G1 mile event. Take 5 and collect yourself

Again you are talking about outside chances of which mr Q is by far the worst. You need to collect yourself for having him anywhere near your top 4. I’ve already said I expect him to go as well as Aspetar so have to have plenty in front of him

I am potting Mug and he is heinous unders and I’ll leave him out of everything.but still see him as a more likely winner than Mr q who was just flogged by the two faves over a trip they will improve far more than him at.

But anyway in the highly unlikely event you are right you will be richly rewarded. He will be $40+ BSP against this lot

Not once have I said he is a legitimate winning chance. The top three are well ahead of the rest but if have him 4th so running a drum wouldn't be that surprising

Remove this Banner Ad

Back