No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely interested in why?

Basically because I prefer waking up in the morining (years ago I would watch part of the GF marathon) and getting geared up for the GF that started at 2:30PM, watching the festivities from the early morning on TV. Last year had none of that and I think the TV broadcast started an hour before the first bounce.

Get up
Remember it's GF day( if you even could sleep)
Pace around
Tutn on radio or tv ..the usual crap about other team winning.
Turn off
Pace around
Try and eat
But nerves have kicked in
Check your tickets a coupla hundred times
Waiting
Waiting...
By now it's around 8am
So...
Yeah
No thanks.

Last edited:
So now you'll
Dinner just before game
Game
Down to the club
Off to Lygon St. and party all night long. (depending on result)
Watch replay late Sunday.

Username checks out.

Dear Mods, my apologies in advance but I’m in my car and the BF app search sux bad...

Just wondering if there are any SuperCoach spots left (classic not draft) and can someone please move my post into the right thread.

I’m lower mid rung in SC skills but I’ll have a crack at any available spot if someone can send me a league code.

Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does anybody know why Justin Leppitsch left the Tigers?

Dear Mods, my apologies in advance but I’m in my car and the BF app search sux bad...

Just wondering if there are any SuperCoach spots left (classic not draft) and can someone please move my post into the right thread.

I’m lower mid rung in SC skills but I’ll have a crack at any available spot if someone can send me a league code.

Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have we opened this year's supercoach spots?

AFL Club distributions for 2020 ...

EwQjAyIUYAE853E

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide is reportedly set to axe troubled forward Tyson Stengle by early next week.

Stengle was stood down in December after being pictured in front of a plate of an alleged illicit substance.
That followed a drink-driving incident in April, and being caught with an illicit drug alongside Brad Crouch in the Adelaide CBD in late September. The latter incident saw the AFL suspend Crouch, now at St Kilda, for two matches and Stengle for four.

I read this article. I was wondering if anyone thought, there was more to it. He has started coaching at one of the private schools or ammo teams, he’s the type I’d like us to target to bolster our assistants and was surprised he walked away from AFL.

So Max King was playing golf, got hit in the head which caused a mild concussion and he is now ruled out of Round 1 because of the 12 day concussion protocol.

St Kilda’s off season injury record has gone according to plan.

So Max King was playing golf, got hit in the head which caused a mild concussion and he is now ruled out of Round 1 because of the 12 day concussion protocol.

St Kilda’s off season injury record has gone according to plan.
You didn’t need to try and run him over as well, we don’t play them round one.

You didn’t need to try and run him over as well, we don’t play them round one.

I guess ending my post with, “St Kilda’s off season injury record has gone according to plan.” looks a bit suspicious in hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back