Strategy 2021 Mid-pricer madness

How many midpricers is the correct number for SC 2021?

• All of my starting 18 only

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • N + 1

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Only a couple - I am not much fun at parties and think The Big Bang Theory is funny

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson's problem is Cunnington IMO and he wont kick 3 out of his arse every week
Yeah true but at pretty much a rookie price I am happy to take the punt on him for now

Yeah true but at pretty much a rookie price I am happy to take the punt on him for now

He's been in my side since day 1. Don't know how he's only in 10% of sides.

He's priced at a 50 average. Even if he only averages 75 he will earn nice money and he has the potential to easily go 85-95.

No one around that prices offers this.

Edit: actually 4% of sides!

He's priced at a 50 average. Even if he only averages 75 he will earn nice money and he has the potential to easily go 85-95.

Im starting Cunners back my current side has Geelongs Clark in MIDs so I can afford a better R2

Clarks JS is iffy and he might lose his wing role to Smith and Higgins who played half games on the weekend.

Now you guys got me thinking about Tyson at the same price. Best of both worlds from Norths bulls :think:

Same Heppell is gone, might bearly make a M8 keeper.
Daniher or Clark in DEF. Rather Clark although I've dropoped both for now.

Impey is a mush have IMO.

He will score well enough for a bloke bearly over 200k
See, I am almost going the other way - dropping Impey and keeping Daniher, just going to get a bigger spike.
Does Impey average over 80? I think more consistent scoring from him will mean he is harder to make cash than a Daniher spike...

See, I am almost going the other way - dropping Impey and keeping Daniher, just going to get a bigger spike.
Does Impey average over 80? I think more consistent scoring from him will mean he is harder to make cash than a Daniher spike...
This is true but then you consider Danihers injury risk

Happy to start with both or neither TBH but gotta spread the love to have the cash to cover the lack of back rookies

Dont usually like MPM method, but just counted up and I have 9. With cash in reserve, this will likely become 8 by final team. 5 of which are fwds. :thumbsu:
View attachment 1074404

That Dylan Moore pick 👌.

I do wish he was around Impey price though.

Last edited:
Surely Caldwell is a better bet :moustache: than Stephenson?
Stephenson has a point to prove. If he plays wing and pushes fwd is good for 85/90 and who else at Nth will take points. Is the one likely to drop out of my team saying that though.
Caldwell is st Essendon and they like bog standard average players. If he was better then GWS would have tried harder to keep him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Dylan Moore pick 👌.

I do wish he was around price though.
Was in here to see if anyone else was picking him. Think he is the classic break out player. Can play many roles, has high level endurance, high contested possession, lots if score involvement, gets fwd and kicks goals. Also, not well known...

Edit: actually 4% of sides!
For 2k less you get Clark with D/M. If you have Laird, that comes in as handy coverage for when the D rookies go to the farm in round 2

I’ve talked myself into Jaidyn Stephenson. Send help.

Stephenson has a point to prove. If he plays wing and pushes fwd is good for 85/90 and who else at Nth will take points. Is the one likely to drop out of my team saying that though.
Caldwell is st Essendon and they like bog standard average players. If he was better then GWS would have tried harder to keep him.

Disagree, Caldwell will be a gun player.

I want to fit him into my team but can't unfortunately. 😭

Dont usually like MPM method, but just counted up and I have 9. With cash in reserve, this will likely become 8 by final team. 5 of which are fwds. :thumbsu:
View attachment 1074404

Like the Moore pick. I don't have the balls to do it myself but I could see it working out really well.

I keep looking at Fantasia. People forget how good he is and now forward in a team that could beat up on a few.

It’s not a question of how good he can be, but whether he can stay on the field for more than 2-3 games at a time. He’s so soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back