Watching the maggies in the SANFL in 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Now available here:
SANFL Digital Pass | Enjoy the 2021 SANFL Statewide Super League Live or on-demand

Although it has a link to here for Port and Crows
Product details - SANFL (sportsubs.com.au)

Money is tight for me right now so I'd like to buy the Club members $29.99 version.

Would appreciate it if the club provided details on how to get this code.
This is a non-member priced product, AFC and PAFC members are required to enter the unlock code provided by the club to receive member pricing.

I know we have until early April but just want this in progress.

(I'll update this post once I know).

1614213914136.png

Last edited:

The link has been changed and there is no members discount for us and AFC now.

I know its only $20 but it shits me that our memberships are treated differently.
It could be justified. If there have been more Maggies and Crows supporters hiring the service than those from other clubs, the price might have been adjusted in accordance with the trend.

If that’s the case, the difference in treatment would be understandable. We should take that as those teams hitting the discount quota, but not the others.

I paid full price yesterday.
/facepalm

I hope others make the most of this though.
I usually wait til a few games into the season to get it cheaper, but I had a 'thankyou' email from the SANFL because I'm a registered player. Included discounts on the digital pass (40%) and 3 game Port/Crows memberships (50%), AAMI insurance (20% car new policy) and a couple other things. I might only get to a couple games this year so for 30 bucks I thought it's worth it.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the season pass, the promocode COMMUNITYFOOTBALL will get you a 40% discount.

Edit: and yes, you can select Port Adelaide as your SANFL club.
Thanks heaps for that. Almost felt guilty not giving the donation to South Adelaide this year...

I just got an email from the club saying that as a PAFC member I get a 40% discount on the SANFL livepass and here is the code....

I BOUGHT THE DAMN THING 2 DAYS AGO.
Arghhh.

Anyway, check your emails.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, guys and gals........ am wanting to see us play the Doggies at Alberton this weekend "in the flesh".

Contacted a few people/bodies, and received different answers from each, of course :mad: :rolleyes:
The Club told me one thing, the SANFL another, and one other person something different again!

I gather from all the above, that our AO Essential Power Platinum membership gets us either 4 (or all) home games, depending on who you talk to, but we still have to purchase an e-ticket for our mobile device in order to gain entry to the game - which we can do online?

So if our AO card means we get free entry to home matches, do we go onto the club's website and purchase tickets from there? And do we then have to enter some promotional (or other) code in order to get those tickets at $0 cost ie. free?

Any advice most appreciated. Thanks.

So, guys and gals........ am wanting to see us play the Doggies at Alberton this weekend "in the flesh".

Contacted a few people/bodies, and received different answers from each, of course :mad: :rolleyes:
The Club told me one thing, the SANFL another, and one other person something different again!

I gather from all the above, that our AO Essential Power Platinum membership gets us either 4 (or all) home games, depending on who you talk to, but we still have to purchase an e-ticket for our mobile device in order to gain entry to the game - which we can do online?

So if our AO card means we get free entry to home matches, do we go onto the club's website and purchase tickets from there? And do we then have to enter some promotional (or other) code in order to get those tickets at $0 cost ie. free?

Any advice most appreciated. Thanks.
Your essential power card gets you into all Sanfl games port or other teams at all grounds. It is supposed to be 4 only but since doing away with the clipping of tickets you have been able to scan your way through every week.

Your essential power card gets you into all Sanfl games port or other teams at all grounds. It is supposed to be 4 only but since doing away with the clipping of tickets you have been able to scan your way through every week.
Really!
Well that is different to what I have been told thus far.
Thanks for that.
I can just rock up, show my card and do the QR on my phone, and she's apples. :thumbsu: :D

THE SANFL has released updated fixtures for Port Adelaide’s Round 10 and Round 12 games against Woodville-West Torrens and North Adelaide.

Port will play the Eagles at Woodville Oval at the updated time of 2:35pm on Saturday 12 June, with the game previously scheduled to start at 2:10pm.

That game will be broadcast live on Channel 7 and on 7Plus.

The Round 11 game against Sturt at Alberton remains a 2:10pm first bounce with the previously unscheduled Round 12 match at Prospect Oval against the Roosters to start at 1:30pm on Saturday 26 June.

The Magpies will face West Adelaide at Alberton from 2:35pm this Saturday in Round 8 SANFL action before enjoying a bye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back