NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Have said it over and over, Bellamy is a brilliant coach. We'd have 10 Premierships by now if he was at the Warriors.
Which is why every year there should be 15 clubs opening the bank vault to try and attract him to their club. Even for just two years as an assistant/football manager role, his influence would be immense.

Long term league fans- where does he rank among first grade coaches? Best/top three of your lifetime or not quite that good?

Which is why every year there should be 15 clubs opening the bank vault to try and attract him to their club. Even for just two years as an assistant/football manager role, his influence would be immense.

Long term league fans- where does he rank among first grade coaches? Best/top three of your lifetime or not quite that good?

We've tried. Best coach I've seen. Can turn mere mortals into excellent RL players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boost-brekkie-to-gogo.jpg

Souths' achilles heel for years has been they make too many errors, they had made 10 in the first half alone, if they'd been awake from kick off the game could've been much different, but tbf it looked like a massacre after the first 20 mins

Had the Storm -6.5 at $3.05. Actually wanted to take them at -7.5 but it was paying the same haha. Feel fortunate to have won, after thinking it was over early!

Tonight I played a Knights (-5.5) and Broncos (+7.5) parlay. I’m ready to get kicked in the teeth on one or both- who the hell knows week 1!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back