No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had a close look at Power.
If Brisbane mixes up their forward line, like they appear to be doing, should be top four.
Have to go after McCluggage and Berry.

But speaking on ‘One Night in Brisbane’ – a 90-minute feature on Grand Final night 2020 to air on Fox Footy at 7.30pm (AEDT) on Thursday evening – Hardwick revealed Scott classily walked in to the Tigers’ coaches box after Riewoldt’s set-shot to concede defeat and congratulate staff on a third flag in four seasons.

“As a coach you never really know (when you’ve truly won a game). But what I will say is after (Riewoldt’s) goal, Chris Scott came into our coaches’ box and congratulated us, which was incredible,” Hardwick told Fox Footy’s ‘One Night in Brisbane’.

Dimma classy saying that Scott action's were classy

Really it just shows the Scott doesn't have the will to see a game out until the end and packs it in when things are going bad, explains their record in finals.

Really it just shows the Scott doesn't have the will to see a game out until the end and packs it in when things are going bad, explains their record in finals.
He should have come to Brisbane and shook Dimma's hand at the hotel after the prelim. Was over then.

He should have come to Brisbane and shook Dimma's hand at the hotel after the prelim. Was over then.
Wait till after the show when wankley starts praising Scott for that, the actual story will be lost

Disagree. Game was lost and he showed respect to the opposition coach. He also knows that the coaches would be close to leaving the box to go to the bench to celebrate before the siren goes so he took the opportunity as soon as he could.
I dislike Scott with the best of them but you can’t disrespect what he has done there.

Disagree. Game was lost and he showed respect to the opposition coach. He also knows that the coaches would be close to leaving the box to go to the bench to celebrate before the siren goes so he took the opportunity as soon as he could.
I dislike Scott with the best of them but you can’t disrespect what he has done there.

Plenty of time to go and shake his hand post game. You don't pack it in until the final sirens gone regardless of the result

Word on the street Cantwin stepping down for Yze.
One of the 5 P’s got him in strife.

Last edited:
Tbf he should of done it right after the first bounce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of time to go and shake his hand post game. You don't pack it in until the final sirens gone regardless of the result

i would be pissed if Dimmer went into other teams box while game was still going on no matter what

knowing Chris Salt he just wanted to get in there to interrupt Dimmer's excitement with the staff

rumour from carlton board poster c4

Port are investigating one of their players for doing a josh bootsma

Me adding 1+1 for an alleged result

Spp has stepped away from port for personal reasons

Laurie = Stevie J
Bowey = Wojcinski
Rosman = Rooke
Kossie = Stokes
Rivers = Enright
Jackson = Ottens

Trac = GAJ
Oliver = Corey